Lt. Commander
Greetings Captains!

We are aware of a Server Not Responding issue that is randomly impacting players as they transfer between zones. We are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible

Thank you,
The Star Trek Online Team
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-09-2010, 05:27 PM
Not to nitpick, but this has been an issue since the series of patches were working on Tribble. How in the world did you let this go live with that kind of issue?!?
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-09-2010, 05:33 PM
This issue is a bit ridiculous! Can't transfer to another map, issues with the servers on ground missions, etc. Makes me think they should of held off on this mess for another couple of weeks.
Lt. Commander
# 4 same stuff different day
12-09-2010, 05:45 PM
let me say I am not surprised to see this. I know after one major content launch...I think season 1....this same issue happened randomly. I have not logged in yet...I am still patching but I was 100% certain there would be some issues. This is exactly what the dev's have done with this game from the beginning. Put stuff out that wasn't ready to be put out. The reason or cause is unknown to the casual player. Me and my peeps think that their must be a bonus somewhere for them if the game fails. However there was a lot of nice talk about stopping that kind of deal and putting out a quality product etc. etc.

That was nice of you to tell us you were aware of it and then eat all the flaming as a result. I love the "News" tab on the launch window thing:

"Map Transfer Freeze", "Season 3: Genesis Available Now" and please vote for us for some players choice awards. Like in between random map transfer freezes, I will go vote. I think I encountered that same thing on tribble as well like someone had said.

Regardless I am sticking around mostly cuz I bought a lifetime sub and I still enjoy the game after you fix all the crap you screw up.

Season 4 - "No Bugs". - make that your mantra for the next one.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-09-2010, 05:46 PM
I had this for a few hours after patch went live , but it seems to have settled and stopped now, fo rme at least.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-09-2010, 06:12 PM
Why the indignit attitude? Everybody knew there would be issues after the new patch. Hell, I'm avoiding any real playtime for the next few days specifically because of it. Just report the problem and move on. Belligerent attitudes don't make them work faster.