Lt. Commander
The Federation Costume Pack: Counselor Troi is available in the C-Store.

Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-09-2010, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekhan
The Federation Costume Pack: Counselor Troi is available in the C-Store.

Link to the news article.
I'd have thought the Motion Picture uniform would have made more sense this week, what with the film coming out 31 years and 2 days ago.
Lt. Commander
# 3 epic fail
12-09-2010, 12:03 PM
Id have to say this was a waste of time and a failed attempted truly. The design of the oufit is clunky and rigid when it was smooth off trois body.

The design of the outfit is just done wrong. if thats suppose to look like troi well some of you guys over there need to watch tng again. Just redo it over. dont try and sell junk or become lazy over there.

http://blastr.com/assets_c/2010/05/C...x377-38654.jpg

ALSO you talk about a pack but i only see 1 image. it cant be a pack if its just one uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-10-2010, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFP-Magnis View Post
Id have to say this was a waste of time and a failed attempted truly. The design of the oufit is clunky and rigid when it was smooth off trois body.

The design of the outfit is just done wrong. if thats suppose to look like troi well some of you guys over there need to watch tng again. Just redo it over. dont try and sell junk or become lazy over there.

http://blastr.com/assets_c/2010/05/C...x377-38654.jpg

ALSO you talk about a pack but i only see 1 image. it cant be a pack if its just one uniform.
I that's supposed to be the Troi skin-tight outfit, then she went on one heck of a diet. That thing looks horrid, I wouldn't put that outfit on a targ
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-11-2010, 11:38 AM
Bump.

This outfit is a hot mess. The idea was great, but the execution was horrible.

Guys, please go back and watch the TNG episodes before they put her in an actual uniform and look at her outfit. It's TIGHT. And I note that there are no permanent wrinkles in it.

Also, I agree, we need the hair, too.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-11-2010, 10:38 PM
I am not trying to bash Cryptic or their efforts. I think they are well-intentioned and most of their work is good. Having said that, I do think they should go back and retry this one by giving more of the outfits Troi wore as options with it and possibly some hair accessories and/or hair styles. Maybe the hair stuff needs new tech or whatever, and will have to wait (not certain on that).

At least for now, we could be given a few more of the outfits Troi wore throughout the series and perhaps in the films to make the purchase price more worth what you are given for it.

I do appreciate their efforts so far with this, but this is one of those things that the community is clearly asking for more on and expects more from Cryptic on. I think they will listen to us. I have faith in them since clearly the vast majority of the people who have posted have expressed that they expect more from this purchase than was given originally.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-09-2010, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptic
Note: Costume pieces from this pack only may be used in uniform costume slots.
Why Cryptic, why? Her costume/uniform was specifically casual clothing (even says so in your C-Store article about it). Why not unlock it for BOTH uniform slots, and Offduty slots?
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-09-2010, 11:51 AM
I got it and while I like it, it needs more options. It's a good start but should not be left as-is.

Bug: You can't put any rank pips besides commander and ensign on the outfit currently. (Not sure if it matters but my character is Bajoran).

I would really like to see some more variation added to this costume, such as those shown here: http://www.dorkdimension.com/2010/09...ates-star.html She wore several different outfits during the series as well as in the feature films. The season 1 skirt uniform, for instance. She had multiple dresses and jumpsuits as well. This purchase should include more of them, it isn't enough to justify the cost right now, even though I bought it to support the game and the team behind it.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-09-2010, 11:58 AM
Disappointed! Was expecting the AGT uniforms but let down again. ):
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-09-2010, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas-
I got it and while I like it, it needs more options. It's a good start but should not be left as-is.

Bug: You can't put any rank pips besides commander and ensign on the outfit currently. (Not sure if it matters but my character is Bajoran).

I would really like to see some more variation added to this costume, such as those shown here: http://www.dorkdimension.com/2010/09...ates-star.html She wore several different outfits during the series as well as in the feature films. The season 1 skirt uniform, for instance. She had multiple dresses and jumpsuits as well. This purchase should include more of them, it isn't enough to justify the cost right now, even though I bought it to support the game and the team behind it.
Rank isn't an option since it wasn't a uniform. She never once wore rank on any of her outfits beyond the standard StarFleet uniform.

That being said the bodysuit should have been either off duty or universal. Certainly not uniform only.