I would like to request braided pony tails such as one that comes over the left shoulder, one that comes over the right shoulder, one that comes down at the back of the neck (not sticking out of the middle of the back of the head). Similar (but not necessarily the same) to some of those found in LoTRO' female elves, for instance. It doesn't have to be a copycat job of that, and that's not what I'm asking for. I'm just saying, they have some great ones in that which you might use as inspiration to design some for STO. We should also be able to accessorize hair a bit. Thank you for considering this request.
honestly i love the idea, but i would prefer something more dynamic in that area... a pony tail that swings when running.. turning your head or a wind from behind could drive it over the shoulder.. but that would take a LOT of physics work that they probably arent prepared to do yet, however, if it is implemented, it may go a long way toward the beginning of a lot of applications (the first would be those orion skirts that dont look right. after that, it could be implemented on other clothing pieces, more hair styles.. even environmental elements such as ropes, vines, etc.)
Couldn't agree more. Although we already have a generous amount of hairstyles available, I would love to see more added in the near future, or even allow us to create our own, a la The Foundry.
A few ideas:
- The heavy frizz occasionally seen on Deanna Troi, as well as her sweeping ponytails.
- The EMH Robert Picardo wrap-around.
- All variations of Worf's 'do that have appeared over the years.
- More long hair options for male human characters.
- Cooler male hairstyles like the slicked-back grease-monkey look, or even a pompadour.
- More choice of untidy hairstyles.
- More facial hair options.