Lt. Commander
Bugged by those pesky away officers following you around where you don't need them? Have a one on one boss fight you want to do, but can't get those away team officers to stop shooting? Want only a 3 man away team instead of 5?

WELL TOO BAD! No choose for you, says the Foundry! But that won't stop us from trying, now will it?

Me, and the Starbase UGC is here to show you a work around that will let you limit your away team numbers while in interiors. Try it out, and give us feedback! Also, laugh at me, for I am clearly not as calm and collected as Kirkfat is while doing this! But maybe that's just as entertaining?

Starbase UGC - One Man Away Team!
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-10-2010, 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havraha View Post
Bugged by those pesky away officers following you around where you don't need them? Have a one on one boss fight you want to do, but can't get those away team officers to stop shooting? Want only a 3 man away team instead of 5?

WELL TOO BAD! No choose for you, says the Foundry! But that won't stop us from trying, now will it?

Me, and the Starbase UGC is here to show you a work around that will let you limit your away team numbers while in interiors. Try it out, and give us feedback! Also, laugh at me, for I am clearly not as calm and collected as Kirkfat is while doing this! But maybe that's just as entertaining?

Starbase UGC - One Man Away Team!
It's very entertaining. The ad libs are cool. Awesome tutorial Havraha!