Lt. Commander
# 1 New player looking for a fleet
12-11-2010, 07:38 AM
Good morning. As a new player, I am looking for a good home for my character in which I can make a difference, enjoy fellowship, and work as part of a team. First, a bit about me,

I a mature player with experience in many games, notably EQ and WOW. Though I have done the hard core thing, I seek a balance in my life and thus only am interested in casual gaming. Also, I have very very low interest in PVP. I am online some evening and weekends. I am in the metro DC area, and thus Eastern Time Zone (US).

I seek an active fleet which supports heavy PVE play, is causal player friendly, and is mature (meaning low drama, not meaning "R" rated).

Any suggestions are welcome.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-11-2010, 08:06 AM
You can have a home with us! We are a laid back active fleet that is purposely staying toward the smallish side. That means we have an active core of players that form a tight knit group that has fun playing and just "hanging out."

Just a quick list of some of the benefits of joining the Hyperion Armada:
  • TeamSpeak and Ventrilo voice servers
  • Active members
  • Active fleet forum
  • Full fleet bank
  • Weekly activities
  • Weekly podcast
  • Training and 'just for fun' videos
  • Supportive officers
  • STF, PvP and PvE training/help/teaming
  • Friendly people
  • Good laughs
  • . . . and cookies!

PM for an invite today!! Or if you like you can try us out first.
Lt. Commander
Good morning. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great and growing fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but thatís part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some case RL. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast (USA) and England but we do have members scattered across the globe.

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so therefore when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RLtoo. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2409 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you would like additional information on the [VKF] please donít hesitate to contact me or any of our members.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-11-2010, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallin64
Good morning. As a new player, I am looking for a good home for my character in which I can make a difference, enjoy fellowship, and work as part of a team. First, a bit about me,

I a mature player with experience in many games, notably EQ and WOW. Though I have done the hard core thing, I seek a balance in my life and thus only am interested in casual gaming. Also, I have very very low interest in PVP. I am online some evening and weekends. I am in the metro DC area, and thus Eastern Time Zone (US).

I seek an active fleet which supports heavy PVE play, is causal player friendly, and is mature (meaning low drama, not meaning "R" rated).

Any suggestions are welcome.
Greetings Tallin.

{UFP} membership is secured by signing a monthly roll call, beyond that you are free to participate as much or as little as you like. We find this is extremely flexible, allowing for those with busy lives or less time to commit, to be involved when they have the time to do so.
Over half of our members are in the US, many of whom are on the eastern coast, so your timezone is well catered for.

We're always actively seeking mature members. The {UFP} is over 8 years old and we've built a foundation on mature, non-drama style gaming - I wouldn't have survived all those years otherwise lol.

If this is of interest, check us out at www.ufplanets.com.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-11-2010, 09:08 AM
Hello, I am Warrick Farrior, Fleet Admiral of Omega Fleet. We here at Omega Fleet are always looking to add new faces into our ranks. We do PVE's for the most part and will assist members with missions they need help with or clearly WILL NEED HELP as some aren't meant to be soloed. We also do a fair share of PVP as a means of testing an individual's moxie in how he or she handles their starship or occasional tourney set up whenever something comes around.

We do have members that are on at various hours during day and night as we have those both stateside and overseas. Plus we do have alliances with fleets in which we occasionally help each other out. You can check us out at our website that has been reworked at www.omegafleet.info We actually have two sites currently as one serves as a backup in event of excessive spamming or other unforseen factors cause us problems on our main site.

Should you give us consideration you can expect:

-Omega Fleet avatar upon joining

-30-day recruit probation period before receiving promotion

-Information to a shared Teamspeak server that we use

-Meetings on Teamspeak (usually 1 or 2 a month held on Saturdays generally)

-Announcement updates on our thread here on STO and on our site

-Even though we have members of various ages (I myself is almost 40), we act responsibly, mature and like to have fun

-Assisting members on their missions or helping new members playing STO for the first time with useful tips and strategies
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-14-2010, 11:58 PM
Hello, Tallin!
You are precisely the type of player we need in System Enterprises. And lucky you, we have 1 slot open! (OK, maybe a few more than that) Anyways, we're a newly formed fleet looking to have a blend of RP and PvE/leveling. At the moment we have a website and a fleet bank, but we're growing fast. Find me in game, send a message to friday@subpac, or check out our site at sysent.guildportal.com if you'd like more info.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-15-2010, 10:45 PM
You might want to check the 3rd Fleet aswell. http://3rdfleet.com

We are very Newbie-friendly
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-15-2010, 11:14 PM
I would suggest 12th fleet. We have a wide range of players and divisions. I believe we offer something for everyone.
http://12th-fleet.com/portal/