Lt. Commander
Greetings everyone,

As you have probably guessed, I am looking for a fleet. Allow me to tell you who I am and what kind of game experience I am looking for. If I am the type of player that would fit in, please reply. I'm convinced I can find a fleet I will share good time with.

Depending on my freetime, obligations and motivation, I will either be casual or hardcore. I am definitly active no matter what. I have been mostly hardcore in MMOs in the past, but I am more casual at the moment. I'm not a roleplayer, I enjoy the game as it is. I plan to create a character in every field if possible (Eng/Sci/Tact), and a Klingon at some point too.

I am looking for players who like to do everything in the game and enjoy all challenges available. I like both PvE and PvP. Although I like the unpredictability of PvP, I will usually priorize unseen PvE content over PvP.

So that's basicly it. Feel free to ask questions if you have any.

Cheers,

QW
Lt. Commander
Good eveningn. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great and growing fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but thatís part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some cases even RL. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast (USA) and England but we do have members scattered across the globe.

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so therefore when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RL too. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2409 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you would like additional information on the [VKF] please donít hesitate to contact me or any of our members.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-13-2010, 02:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuasarWalker
Greetings everyone,

As you have probably guessed, I am looking for a fleet. Allow me to tell you who I am and what kind of game experience I am looking for. If I am the type of player that would fit in, please reply. I'm convinced I can find a fleet I will share good time with.

Depending on my freetime, obligations and motivation, I will either be casual or hardcore. I am definitly active no matter what. I have been mostly hardcore in MMOs in the past, but I am more casual at the moment. I'm not a roleplayer, I enjoy the game as it is. I plan to create a character in every field if possible (Eng/Sci/Tact), and a Klingon at some point too.

I am looking for players who like to do everything in the game and enjoy all challenges available. I like both PvE and PvP. Although I like the unpredictability of PvP, I will usually priorize unseen PvE content over PvP.

So that's basicly it. Feel free to ask questions if you have any.

Cheers,

QW
Hey QW

It sounds like you're looking for a fleet that dips into a bit of everything, and that really is the essence of {UFP}. For years one of our driving goals has been to create a flexible base upon which our members can seek out their own ideal experience.
As such we provide for a variety of activities, for members from all walks of life. Having now grown to a significant size, we're afforded the luxury of providing not just a host of gaming activities in Star Trek Online, but in other Star Trek games too, as well as a host of community events/games; and if it takes your fancy, administration duties for those who enjoy them.

If this is of interest, feel free to contact me for any further information, or consult our website at www.ufplanets.com.

Kind regards,
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-15-2010, 07:26 AM
Thank you for replying. I would have normally taken some time to visit many fleet's website posted on the forum if I wasn't moving to a new home. Between the boxes, the job and limited Internet access, I had little opportunity for it. Now that I am comfy in my new appartment, I will definitly take the time necessary to visit and learn more about your fleets gentlemen. Once again, thank you.

See you ingame,

QW
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-15-2010, 04:37 PM
If you have any questions about {UFP}, feel free to contact either Hathaway or myself, I am the CO for our STO fleet (Starfleet Operations). I'm very happy with {UFP}, we have a variety of members from around the world. The officer base in game is made up of people from all time zones. It is my goal to have as many fun fleet events as possible during different time zones, plus you'll find that we do mix a lot of time zones ont he weekends. We are a large fleet in STO and the player base is very balanced.

Thank you for your interest.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-15-2010, 09:32 PM
you should also check out the ADF the link is in my signature
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-15-2010, 10:16 PM
12th fleet is a fleet that understands people have lives outside of the game and therefore understands real life commitment. I would like to suggest that you check us out and see what you think. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
http://12th-fleet.com/portal/