Lt. Commander
# 1 TOS Movie Uniforms
12-19-2010, 08:05 PM
How do you get other uniforms for your character? Specifically the TOS Movies ones.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-19-2010, 08:27 PM
Some uniforms are at the tailor on Earth Space Dock, if you haven't gone there already. The rest can be purchased through the C-Store. You will need Cryptic Points which you ca buy through the website with your credit card and I believe even with a PayPal account.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-19-2010, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio View Post
Some uniforms are at the tailor on Earth Space Dock, if you haven't gone there already. The rest can be purchased through the C-Store. You will need Cryptic Points which you ca buy through the website with your credit card and I believe even with a PayPal account.
However, the TWoK uniforms (ST 2-6) are free. (ST:TMP uniforms are in the works and are slated for release to the C-store around Christmas. Price will probably be in the 240-280 c-points range.)
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-19-2010, 08:36 PM
They need to make the insignia on the TWOK uniforms customizable, like all the other ones...
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-20-2010, 12:06 AM
No what they need to add is the different rank insignia so your BO's can be their appropriate rank!
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-20-2010, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gym_Quirk
However, the TWoK uniforms (ST 2-6) are free.
The only reason the uniform is free is because someone effed up and put the same code on every single copy of the Season Three Blu-Ray release of TOS. Then the code got leaked on the Internets (like everything else). When Cryptic decided to put it up on the C-Store they had no choice but to put up a price tag of nothin'.

And I agree about the TMP uniforms. They're fugly with a capital "OMG! MY EYES!"
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-19-2010, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardanno View Post
How do you get other uniforms for your character? Specifically the TOS Movies ones.
The ones that were introduced in Trek II are already available on the c-store. They were the same ones used on all TOS trek movies except for Trek: TMP. The TMP uniforms are supposed to be available in the C-store soon. Thou why anyone would want those is beyond me. Two words: Disco Trek.