Lt. Commander
# 1 Hey you guys...
12-20-2010, 12:19 AM
If you haven’t noticed my lack of presence in game and in the forums (you know, the egotistical me!), there’s a very good reason.

My subscription ends tomorrow, and I don’t plan on resubscribing again (ever). There are several reasons why, most apathy though. In these past months there has simply been too little challenge and too little content to keep me interested. I originally wrote out a long post, full of insight and other junk, but I realized this thread would probably be locked regardless. So let me just write a list of people that have made it worth my while. Thank you;
  • Zeronius Rex.
  • My fleet.
  • The moderators, administrators, and subscribers to “organizedpvp”.
  • The developers, administrators, and GM staff, including but not limited to Stormshade, Snix, and Farktoid.
  • FSI, Lore, 7th core, RE, OoV, KT, various other fleets.

~Divine Faithborn

p.s.: you can still catch me daily in the .tsi. fleet ventrilo channel. The fleet will continue to be active, regardless of who is the direct fleet leader.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-20-2010, 12:22 AM
sorry to hear that bro... I feel the same way.... this game is boring... but alas it is the only game I gots until SWTOR comes out... so I stay... for now... you going back to GW?
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-20-2010, 12:31 AM
mix of GW and League of Legends, actually. I have a couple friends that convinced me to play League of Legends, and I've found the game to be quite enjoyable if you're into mobas.

One of the things I particularly like about it is that the company will actually ban you for excessive leaving or afk'ing since it is primarily a TEAM BASED GAME (holy **** it's so nice). They can kind of get away with it though, since the game is micro-transaction based.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-20-2010, 01:37 AM
well you gots my email.. so hit me up if you are ever in need of an assassin or for that case any of the classes on GW
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-20-2010, 01:53 AM
sorry in advance for my bad english..

i'm very sorry when a good player like you decide to depart from STO...
your support to the whole STO community was awful so, thank you.

i understand your reason and i guess that if i haven't paid for lifetime sub before the release date i have quitted from STO in the past few months...this is for the lack of end-game content, the totally lack of a open world or sector, the totally lack of a enjoyable pvp like territory control, the impossibility of build up my fleet base or fleet station....

some of these content was announced before the release date and they aren't up yet....

So, i agree you faith...live long and prosper!
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-20-2010, 02:19 AM
I'll keep it simple. I enjoyed playing with you, faithborn
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-20-2010, 02:41 AM
The few games I actually played against or with you were memorable. Your forumposts were insight/helpfull

Thanks.

Best of luck.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-20-2010, 02:46 AM
I wish you well in all you do. Thanks for the battles. Hope to run into you in future games.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-20-2010, 09:43 AM
Can you mail for stuff to luepert@luepert?
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-20-2010, 09:46 AM
Thank you for your contributions both in game and on the forums. Have fun where ever you end up.
Closed Thread