Lt. Commander
# 1 looking for a fleet
12-25-2010, 10:23 PM
hey everybody! i'm looking for a fleet that will help me with the STFs. I've tried them several times now (with random groups) and have struggled to get even half way done with 'Infected'. I would really like some help in beating these as I would like the rewards from doing them. Any fleets that are into STFs that are looking for a new member or are just willing to help out a fellow starship captain for a bit let me know! thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-26-2010, 05:00 AM
Hello foxa

We've completed Infected as a group numerous times and are gearing up to work through all subsequent STFs. We'll be doing this on a regular basis so everyone has the chance to go through them and of course pick up some of the great new loot.
We use TeamSpeak to co-ordinate, but even if you don't have a mic it's very useful as you can listen in to instructions as we go... and have a laugh of course (not everything goes right the first time lol).

For more information check us out at www.ufplanets.com
Lt. Commander
# 3 =]
12-27-2010, 05:10 AM
18+ and English speaking? check us out ;-)
Lt. Commander
Good morning. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great and growing fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but thatís part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some case RL. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast (USA) and England but we do have members scattered across the globe.

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so therefore when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RLtoo. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2409 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you would like additional information on the [VKF] please donít hesitate to contact me or any of our members.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-27-2010, 10:05 AM
3rd Fleet is a huge international fleet with players from across the world.

We support various timezones and always have a few people online in the game during the day.

More Info
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...ight=3rd+fleet

3rd Fleet - The Game is Just the Start!
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-27-2010, 10:33 AM
Greetings,

I welcome you to check out the 44th. We just took a new member through Infected last night. Very smooth run with no unintentional deaths. Took just a tad over an hour. We are age 18+ fleet that uses ventrilo (this really helps with the STF's). A mic is not required, but it can help just to listen in. I'm usually online between 9 pm and 1-2 am Pacific.

sto.44thfleet.com

PM or /tell me if you have any questions.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-27-2010, 10:37 AM
Just a quick list of some of the benefits of joining the Hyperion Armada:
  • TeamSpeak and Ventrilo voice servers
  • Active members
  • Active fleet forum
  • Full fleet bank
  • Weekly activities
  • Weekly podcast
  • Training and 'just for fun' videos
  • Supportive officers
  • STF, PvP and PvE training/help/teaming
  • Friendly people
  • Good laughs
  • . . . cookies and beer!

PM for an invite today!! Or if you like you can try us out first.
Lt. Commander
# 8 48th Defense Fleet The Warpigs
01-07-2011, 05:24 PM
- Please consider joining the 48th Defense Fleet The Warpigs ('@') -

We are recruiting players to participate in end game PvE content. We are a small but growing group of players who all love Star Trek and enjoy playing STO together.

For more information about us, please see the FAQs on our website (you can click the link in my signature below). You can also visit our forums at http://www.warpigsmmo.com/. Any other questions please feel free to message me.

Safe flying to you!