Lt. Commander
Hello,

I am an adult player returning to STO. I played the first 2 months, then left. I just returned 4 days ago, completely lost & rusty. I am a lvl 47 Admiral Eng, relearning the ropes and venturing though space in my NX-Galaxy.

I am looking for a very active EST PvE/Raid guild with adult players. No objections against PvP, but would like to do and catch up with all the missions and PvE content I have missed. Casual team play and fun missions is what I like. Events and planned missions is all good.

I have played a lot of MMO's over the past 8 years, I have no problems with using Ventrillo, and depending on work & real life, I could play about 20+ hours a week during Winter.

I was guild leader in SWG, an officer in Vanguard & Warhammer, and I have no problems with team work, as long as I know what is going on. As long as I am free, forming a static group to farm or raid will be fun.

I am not on the forums everyday, but will check back soon. I also might have a real life friend returning too the game, that may need a guild.

/salute
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-29-2010, 12:31 PM
you are more than welcome to join Shadow Dragon Fleet. . We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) and ventrilo server. We buy are players any equipment they need, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled with players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher positions available so there is plenty of room for advancement

If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.
Lt. Commander
Good afternoon. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great and growing fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but thatís part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some case RL. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast (USA) and England but we do have members scattered across the globe.

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so therefore when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RLtoo. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2409 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you would like additional information on the [VKF] please donít hesitate to contact me or any of our members.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-30-2010, 04:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadmare
Hello,

I am an adult player returning to STO. I played the first 2 months, then left. I just returned 4 days ago, completely lost & rusty. I am a lvl 47 Admiral Eng, relearning the ropes and venturing though space in my NX-Galaxy.
Hi Shadmare

Your situation is not at all unique, and we've recruited quite a few members since Season 3's release who are coming back and perhaps are having to absorb everything once again. Not only do we have a lot of people you could lean on and ask questions, team up with and so on, but our active forum community is also a valuable resource for asking questions or seeking information.

Quote:
I am looking for a very active EST PvE/Raid guild with adult players. No objections against PvP, but would like to do and catch up with all the missions and PvE content I have missed. Casual team play and fun missions is what I like. Events and planned missions is all good.
We're an international fleet, so we don't target any one specific time zone. That said we have event co-ordinators in many major worldwide time zones, so we're able to offer events at various times of the day and night for maximum flexibility.

Quote:
I have played a lot of MMO's over the past 8 years, I have no problems with using Ventrillo, and depending on work & real life, I could play about 20+ hours a week during Winter.
At the {UFP} we use TeamSpeak 3 which we've generally found extremely competent over Ventrillo. We actively encourage people to use it, with or without a mic. So you'll find members online to speak with most times of the day. (Feel free to check us out at ts.ufplanets.com port 9987).

Quote:
I was guild leader in SWG, an officer in Vanguard & Warhammer, and I have no problems with team work, as long as I know what is going on. As long as I am free, forming a static group to farm or raid will be fun.
This is exactly why we like to plan events, make announcements and then ask people if they can attend. Much better to plan ahead then to keep all events sporadic (although naturally they do occur too).

Quote:
I am not on the forums everyday, but will check back soon. I also might have a real life friend returning too the game, that may need a guild.

/salute
You're more than welcome to invite others. As a fleet, we try to maintain a great amount of flexibility, so as not to turn away any one particular person. We ask for a monthly roll call to be signed, and beyond that people are free to participate as much or as little as they like.
Other than that, there are a myriad of ways to get involved if anyone wants to, and we're always up for hearing feedback.

For more information find us at www.ufplanets.com or you can contact me personally.

Kind Regards,
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-01-2011, 02:22 PM
If you haven't joined a fleet yet check us out at Pride of Starfleet, if interested post to forums, join site, or contact any fleet member in game. We are a Adult based fleet, we do pve, pvp and scheduled raids weekly. Always looking for active members to join our ranks.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-02-2011, 07:30 AM
3rd Fleet is an International Fleet with a huge international member base.

We now have a fleet video that you can check out on our main site at www.3rdfleet.com or on Youtube. The link is in my signature called 3rd Fleet Machinima. Join us today!

More Info : http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=91242
Lt. Commander
# 7 48th Defense Fleet
01-10-2011, 04:38 AM
Please consider joining the 48th Defense Fleet The Warpigs.

We are a small but growing laid back group of players who all love Star Trek and enjoy playing STO together. We are always teaming up and working together whether it be a mission, a daily or an STF and have lots fun doing it. Lots of our members are also EST players so you're bound to find people on, some of which are also former SWG players he he. We are looking for a couple more members to be able to run STFs regularly and would be happy to have you as one of them.

For more information about us, please see the FAQs on our website (you can click the link in my signature below). You can also visit our forums at http://www.warpigsmmo.com/. Any other questions please feel free to message me.

Safe flying to you!