Lt. Commander
# 1 Shoot me
01-04-2011, 02:51 AM
perhaps my current sig will do a better job...
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-04-2011, 02:54 AM
EDIT:
16. Signatures are limited to five lines of text, including blank lines, or an image that must be no larger than 500x150 pixels and 50Kb in size. Images must be in .jpg or .gif format. No animated .gif’s will be allowed. The text in the signature may be customized by the BBCode in use on the forums. It is recommended that you stick with readable fonts and colors and that the size is not too large. You may mention websites and ventures that you are in some way related to, as long as they are otherwise appropriate for this community. Focus on things that you like, not things that you don't.
19. Cryptic Studios has the final say on all aspects of these Forums. If you have a problem, you may make a complaint to Cryptic Studios directly and not publicly on the website. Creating threads or posts that question or reference administrative decisions or potential administrative decisions, such as post removals and thread closures, is not permitted. If you feel that we have made a mistake, please privately contact a Cryptic Studios and we will review the situation.

From the link in your sig.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-04-2011, 02:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
EDIT:
16. Signatures are limited to five lines of text, including blank lines, or an image that must be no larger than 500x150 pixels and 50Kb in size. Images must be in .jpg or .gif format. No animated .gif’s will be allowed. The text in the signature may be customized by the BBCode in use on the forums. It is recommended that you stick with readable fonts and colors and that the size is not too large. You may mention websites and ventures that you are in some way related to, as long as they are otherwise appropriate for this community. Focus on things that you like, not things that you don't.

From the link in your sig.
I am aware of it now, something I had missed before, but see points 1 to 3 still.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-04-2011, 04:45 AM
Your signature has been edited. I have no idea what you're talking about.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-04-2011, 05:01 AM
Yes ..but instead we wish you well.. you cant please everyone.. at least it wasn't a britney video gif.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-04-2011, 09:48 AM
Is it time for the bunny with a pancake on its head?