Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
Quote:
Q: bkzland: Will there be an option to buy the Guramba for an ingame currency, like the Nebula was available for Marks of Exploration?

A: As Stormshade has mentioned, we’ve been working on getting this added to the referral program as a Klingon alternative to the Galaxy-X. However, after listening to your feedback, and talking to the team, we’ve decided to shoot for making the Guramba available in-game via emblem purchase instead. Keep an eye on the threads in the C-Store and Promotions forum for more updates on this.
http://www.startrekonline.com/node/2237

Now that is good news!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-07-2011, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
That is good news, I hope it is something that takes more time than the other ships and is possibly extended to the Galaxy X as well. Since they've decided to compare this ship to the Galaxy X.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-07-2011, 02:16 PM
I feel some refunds a coming.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-07-2011, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matunus
I feel some refunds a coming.
I paid for it, and won't ask for a refund. I had always planned on paying for it, so my complaint was not that I paid for it, but that others had no other choice.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-07-2011, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrangian View Post
I paid for it, and won't ask for a refund. I had always planned on paying for it, so my complaint was not that I paid for it, but that others had no other choice.
By the same reasoning the people that bought it when it was a c store ONLY should have the same choice .
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-07-2011, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matunus
By the same reasoning the people that bought it when it was a c store ONLY should have the same choice .
Perhaps, I can't speak for them, just myself. That's why I said, I won't be asking for a refund.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-07-2011, 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Good news?!?

To any Federation player, this is more or less:

Oh, look: The Klingons get another ship that ACTUALY DOES DAMAGE.

Meanwhile, us feds are stuck with... what, exactly: A Defiant with cloak, an Galaxy with saucer seperation, and a Voyager with ablative hull armor, which SHOULD be on the Prometheus according to Canon...

Anyway, all of those abilities are not really useful in PvP

And what else do we have: a glorified Galaxy class with some sort of wierd phaser, and the Nebula.

Seriously... the NEBULA???

Is it just me, or is the Klingon faction the only faction that seems to get the ships that work for Tac officers.

Honestly, that has to stop. I say: Give Fed Tac officers a ship they can actually USE for once, even if it's just a Prometheus with blue phaser cannons instead of orange. Just SOMETHING we can use!
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-08-2011, 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan844
Meanwhile, us feds are stuck with... what, exactly: A Defiant with cloak, an Galaxy with saucer seperation, and a Voyager with ablative hull armor, which SHOULD be on the Prometheus according to Canon...

Anyway, all of those abilities are not really useful in PvP
The defiant is a very good ship, especially for PvP, thanks to the cloak.
The galaxy is not a bad ship either, especially separated.
The intrepid hull armor is a big plus, especially in PvP and it does not belong canon wise to the Prometheus.

Do you even play PvP or just inventing things to have something to rage about?
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-08-2011, 01:48 AM
Quote:
Is it just me, or is the Klingon faction the only faction that seems to get the ships that work for Tac officers.

Honestly, that has to stop. I say: Give Fed Tac officers a ship they can actually USE for once, even if it's just a Prometheus with blue phaser cannons instead of orange. Just SOMETHING we can use!
Excuse me?

Defiant works for Tac Officers
Excelsior Refit works for Tac Officers
Galaxy-R works for Tac Officers
Even Intrepid works for Tac Officers
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-08-2011, 02:03 AM
Quote:
To any Federation player, this is more or less:

Oh, look: The Klingons get another ship that ACTUALY DOES less DAMAGE than it's T5 counterpart!
Fixed that for you