Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
Hooray!!

The 'All Good Things' Uniform is finally on the Calendar for January!

Whoo-Hooo!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-08-2011, 02:11 PM
Of all the things we need fixed/added/looked at, some extra c-store uniforms = worthless
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-08-2011, 02:33 PM
If you dont want it don't buy it. I am one of many playes that are stoked about being able to get my hands on it finally.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-08-2011, 11:31 PM
Something that has peaked my curiosity is this, the calender says AGT Set. As opposed to saying Outfit.

For example, on the calender you can find the TMP Outfit and Troi Outfit. The last time we got a "set" was the Ent Set. So my question is, what are we getting besides the top, bottom and shoes and possibly com badge. Maybe an Admirals variant of the top?

OR

I'm just reading in too much into their choice of words to describe the item.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-09-2011, 03:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikonov
Of all the things we need fixed/added/looked at, some extra c-store uniforms = worthless
Worthless to you, but not to the members of the community who have been requesting this.

Didn't we get the AGT commbadge as a 100 day veteran reward? Also the uniforms are the same ones that were in Voyager (where their were also a few variants) and then you get the clothes Picard, data and la forge wear on that episode...maybe a mix of uniform and non uniform?
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-10-2011, 09:36 AM
Maybe the AGT set also includes the Galaxy-X with the uniforms for a cheaper cost then buying them separately.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-10-2011, 11:41 AM
Quote:
+1...but I guess what I find disturbing is their unrelenting focus on short term revenue like C-Store items as opposed to long term revenue that would keep people coming back again and again...but I think that is just this developer's philosophy on the game design. If I had a license to all the IP, I'd do a lot more than costumes and missions. Maybe I'm inspired...
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-11-2011, 01:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekrit_Agent
+1...but I guess what I find disturbing is their unrelenting focus on short term revenue like C-Store items as opposed to long term revenue that would keep people coming back again and again...but I think that is just this developer's philosophy on the game design. If I had a license to all the IP, I'd do a lot more than costumes and missions. Maybe I'm inspired...
So despite this issue being REPEATEDLY addressed by members of the community/Dstahl/Stormshade and other Cryptic employees... is it that you choose NOT to listen?

Fact of the matter is, the people working on these 'extras', have litterally NOTHING to do with game mechanics/playabillity/bug fixes/new missions/content... just a few artists whipping up some stuff. Thing is, it's a LOT easier to bust out a costume or two, in the time it takes to create a whole new mission/ships/faction/series/bug fixes/game mechanics... ect.

Personally, once these artists start whipping out a few Klingon 'extras' I am going to be rediculously happy about it.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-11-2011, 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treagersama View Post
So despite this issue being REPEATEDLY addressed by members of the community/Dstahl/Stormshade and other Cryptic employees... is it that you choose NOT to listen?

Fact of the matter is, the people working on these 'extras', have litterally NOTHING to do with game mechanics/playabillity/bug fixes/new missions/content... just a few artists whipping up some stuff. Thing is, it's a LOT easier to bust out a costume or two, in the time it takes to create a whole new mission/ships/faction/series/bug fixes/game mechanics... ect.

Personally, once these artists start whipping out a few Klingon 'extras' I am going to be rediculously happy about it.
This exactly, do not assume because you hear nothing about it, that it means they are doing nothing about it.

I'm sure Cryptic has more than 6 people working for them....and not all of them will be forum bound.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-11-2011, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Nice troll, why come to the C-Store and Promotions section if it's all worthless to you other then to make poorly thought out remarks about thinks you obviously don't understand?