Lt. Commander
# 1 Brotherhood of the Black Flag
01-07-2011, 11:49 PM
We all know that it is hard to recruit in MMO's, or even find that certain Guild that carries the right stuff to make your gameplay and just your time worth it.

Well here at the Brotherhood of the Black flag we feel we are keen on all the better things in gaming. We offer a strong bond between our brothers and sister that allow us the oppurntunity to pvp together as well as do some pve. We have well groomed players that have all kinds of information. For example, tips on grinding out levels, possible ship specs as well as some of the better ways to get a decent hair part in the aft of a federation ship. We have a Brother fleet in the federation that we get to practice these parting technics and there is never no time like the present to indulge that erge.

Some other perks: We have a mentoring program so that we can help new players learn the ins and outs of the vessel they choose to fly. Full bank tabs that we fill daily with gifts to our professional R&D staff that work day and day( I know I said day and day.....they have to sleep sometimes ) on getting you the best gear money can buy for free. All you need do is apply and join this house and we begin the adventure to taking care of you. All you need to do is get the mats as you go. That is all, nothing more, we don't expect you to come up with all of it, just participate in the grind. We also have a voice chat program called mumble where more and more members join us in our every day banter with eachother.

So if you are looking for a good home with good people to hang out with we are your Fellows.

We are the Brotherhood of the Black Flag

Hi, my name is Kroglius Gravantus and I approve this message.

Kroglius Gravantus
Chancellor of
The Brotherhood of the Black Flag