Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
Where is the fertile grounds for various data farming wthin KDF holdings?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-09-2011, 03:52 PM
I do recommend raidi... err, inspecting the freighters in Pi Canis.

You can also scan the Exploration Clusters, but that's not nearly as fun or productive.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-09-2011, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valias
I do recommend raidi... err, inspecting the freighters in Pi Canis.

You can also scan the Exploration Clusters, but that's not nearly as fun or productive.
Yeah, Ive been doing Pi Canis, but its like +90% high level stuff....but yeah, I just found the anamolies in nebulas actually give out stuff now. Its no longer like looking under rocks all day for nothing.

Does it matter where you gather with resoect to what you get? I need low level stuff because I have yet to do any crafting up to this point.

Does running on "Advanced" result in larger or better drops within the "mini-missions" within the unknown systems inside the nebula?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-09-2011, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoa-jin View Post
Does it matter where you gather with resoect to what you get? I need low level stuff because I have yet to do any crafting up to this point.
Yus! The Exploration Clusters are tier-specific, meaning you get the lowest tier of anomalies where you also get the lowest tier of Exploration Badges. Just check the mission NPCs for the Badge rewards to get an orientation on where you have to go.

Normal mission anomalies scale to your level though, I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoa-jin View Post
Does running on "Advanced" result in larger or better drops within the "mini-missions" within the unknown systems inside the nebula?
I didn't notice any change there.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-10-2011, 04:48 AM
You'll also only get T1 and T2 samples during the weekly missions or their associated dailies. Not ideal for farming, but if you're doing them, be sure to snag all the anomalies.

Otherwise, think the lowest level exploration zone is T'ong? The left most one, anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-10-2011, 07:32 AM
Quote:
As far as I know, the difficulty slider does not affect anomaly drops. It might make sense for the Pi Canis stuff, but generally speaking, it doesn't get more difficult to scan an anomaly.

Item loot drops should change, whether you actually notice it is a matter of perception and chance.