Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Earth Spacedock
Login

Lt. Commander
# 1 Think Tank - Old post.
01-16-2011, 01:10 PM
If you have clicked here I shall assume you are a curious person which would like to know more about the Think Tank.

The Think Tank is a relatively new fleet under the control of players that have been present since the early Star Trek Online beta tests.
Above all we believe a fleet should enhance the quality of the game and not diminish the fun by enforcing strict rules and regulations.
We're all here to play a game and as such, we represent an even mix of players, from content creation to PVP and STFs.
We often engage in impromptu parties and group with players of all levels.

It is our belief that a fleet should be made up of people, not numbers; and that everybody is equal.

Recently, we have been called the "friendliest fleet in the game" - (Which pleases me greatly )

So, if you are Lt. 6 or higher you may already qualify for entry. If we have still peaked your interest please visit our website and send an application form.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to email us by clicking here.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-16-2011, 01:33 PM
Also we have pie.
Lt. Commander
# 3 Mmm, pie.
01-16-2011, 05:39 PM
Mmm I like pie, unfortunately I'm already a member so I can't apply :O
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-16-2011, 06:02 PM
Well you can still have pie!
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-16-2011, 06:45 PM
We really are a groovy bunch of people spanning the globe from Europe to America - enjoying some STO! Please let us know if you are interested in joining the Think Tank Fleet. You'll wonder why it took you so long to join us!

Looking forward to meeting and getting to know all of our new recruits!
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-16-2011, 11:42 PM
Pie you say?..I'm off to sign up this very second.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-18-2011, 09:20 AM
I am looking for a fleet of relatively casual players. I mainly want a chat channel with friendly people to chat with while I play. Also for a group to do missions and other fun things with, and people to ask questions, gain knowledge, and share the knowledge I already have. I dont particularly like the idea of ranks and rules being shoved up my nose, although I can appreciate these things to a point. I just need a group of friendly people to enjoy the game with. Is this fleet for me?
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-18-2011, 11:38 AM
It is certainly worth applying and, if you don't feel you fit in with us, you just have to say so and there are no hard feelings. Not everyone is going to completely fit our particular brand of crazy!
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-18-2011, 11:20 PM
Great meeting you and chatting with you this evening Tekaoh! Welcome to the fleet!
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-18-2011, 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RajinCajun View Post
Great meeting you and chatting with you this evening Tekaoh! Welcome to the fleet!
Likewise. I had a good time. I'll see you around.