Lt. Commander
Hi everyone,

I am an 40 year old player looking for a Fleet that leans to the Progressive. I have a good sense of humor, and can get along with just about anyone.

So far I have been in 2 different fleets. I joined both because I really enjoyed teaming with the people that invited me, but once in the fleet I found that they both had views on real world politics that where reflected in how they played the game, and I could not stay involved with them.

Basically, I am looking for a Fleet that goes out of it's way to help ANYONE, shares knowledge freely and tries to live up to the ideals Gene Roddenberry put forth when he first created Star Trek.

If I sound like someone that might be an asset to your fleet, look for me in game. I have 11 characters (9 fed, 2 klin) so my I ca be found easiest with @darklighsun.

Thanks for any interest.

DLS
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-22-2011, 05:13 PM
I am not sure if this is what you are looking for but there are a few of us (+35) in the same situation.
I was thinking about getting a few of us to start a fleet of our own.
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=198192
hope that you are interested
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-22-2011, 05:27 PM
Hay man
I know where you are coming from I am 49 yeas old
Just letting you know we have a Division devoted to getting the rest of the fleet through the STF’s content.
We also have a MACO Division and we are devoted to doing PVP we also help fill out the content runs.
We are a over 18 International Fleet so we have people on all the time heaviest population time are 12pm noon to 2am early morning central time zone.
As far as drama…. mmmm…. Well dang I have be around people for a lot of years and some Drama just happens it’s like other thing that happen it is just a matter of degrees and how much is too much.
So you are welcome to come and talk to us on Team Speak and to visit our web site http://startrekfleet.com/adf1/index.php
Start Teamspeak and click on "Connect" in the "Connection" Menu.
enter the following information in the fields:
Server Address: startrekfleet.com
Port: 9987
Nickname: [Your "In Game Name".]
Password: [None at the moment.]
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-22-2011, 06:10 PM
Feel free to check out my fleet.

Everyone that ask for help, gets help when someone is available and capable to help.

No outrageous fees to join or forms to fill out.

I have run the fleet for 11 years with the filosophy that everyone is equal, and common sense rules, you can read our rules at www.ClanHuntersHQ.com

You can join us on the Chat channel ClanH by typing /channel_join ClanH in-game

Nikita
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-22-2011, 06:39 PM
Hello darklightsun,

{UFP}The United Federation of Planets sounds like it might be a perfect fit for you. We are a large international fleet with members in all age groups from many different timezones. Our members are extremely helpful and will often jump at the chance of helping fellow fleetmates through content at any level. We also have an academy training course for STO which guides newer players through the basics of STO. We're currently holding many regular STF events to help members get the Borg item sets.

We do not require you to participate in any events or activities if you do not want to. To maintain membership within the {UFP}, you must only complete our monthly roll call form which takes about 30 seconds.

If you're interest in the {UFP}, come check us out @ www.ufplanets.com. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-23-2011, 01:59 PM
I just wanted to take the time to let you know about Shadow Dragon Fleet. We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) and a ventrilo server. We buy are players any equipment they need, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher positions available so there is plenty of room for advancement, and we cover all aspects of the game.

If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.