Lt. Commander
# 1 Skill Details Window Overlap
01-22-2011, 06:44 PM
When clicking on a skill I or my BO's have to look at the description, the Skill Details window comes up half under the main Character Status window, as shown here. I've tried to adjust the HUD but there's no option that I can see for the Skill Details window. There is also no 'memory' for this window, unlike all the other windows (so if I move the Skill Details window, close it, then open it again it will appear just like the screenshot shows it). I've also tried moving the Character Status window hoping the Details window wouldn't move with it, but it does.

It's annoying. Please fix it when you guys can get around to it.

Thanks.

Z
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-25-2011, 01:37 PM
That is interesting. I don't have that overlap, the Skills Window appears right to the right of the Character Window where I expect it is supposed to be. Maybe it's your screen resolution, I believe I have mine set to 1024x768.

It may just be a glitch with your screen setup and something is off. Maybe someone else has an idea about how to fix that.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-25-2011, 07:37 PM
I've tried multiple screen resolutions and the same thing happens. The Skill Details window seems bound at it's center to that side of the main window. It always appears there. It didn't do that when ST:O launched and I assumed a patch caused it to do that. I was hoping for a fix but if it's just me then I'm pretty much screwed.

Z