Lt. Commander
I've been playing Cure a lot recently and one thing is really beginning to annoy me.

After you deactivate the shields 1 and 3, there's a respawn point behind each of them.

So where is the respawn point behind shield 2?!?!?

When you die, you have to run back from shield 1 to shield 3.
And to be really mean about it, all of the group 2 Borg have respawned, meaning you have to go around them as well.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-23-2011, 03:46 PM
I hate to state the obvious... but why on earth would you ever respawn in the Cure? Never leave a man behind to re-spawn... you will be there for hours instead of minutes... If needed have a Tac draw aggro while a sci res's the fallen, then get out of there fast...
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-23-2011, 11:14 PM
Actually, they need to put a spot sometime after you're done with all of those gates that will allow you to come back later when you've given up on Armek so you don't have to repeat the entire mission again. Provided you don't drop the mission of course.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2011, 12:47 PM
NEVER EVER DROP THE MISSION!!!!!!

Trust me on this one.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-29-2011, 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Lau
Actually, they need to put a spot sometime after you're done with all of those gates that will allow you to come back later when you've given up on Armek so you don't have to repeat the entire mission again. Provided you don't drop the mission of course.
I agree. Those gates are obnoxiously difficult. They need to be changed so that once the last device is activated, the force field drops immediatly. I just spent 6 hours with a very well coordinated team, and we kept getting owned waiting for the last one after it was activated. We somehow got past the first, but not the second one.

Also, The elite tactical drones guarding the klingons are fine, but remove them from the gate areas.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2011, 12:07 AM
Number 2 is the hardest, at least in my experience.

I'm still trying to work out the logic of that, why is the hardest one in the middle and not at the end?

And I'm actually wondering about the "mission lockoff" on the ground.
I know if you get to Deeper Into the Mystery on Infected, you can go more or less directly to fighting the final boss, but does it work that way with Cure?

Like if you shutdown the generators at the end and leave, do you go directly to Armek or do you have to do the whole ground stage again?

I've never dared try that, since if my team is fortunate enough to get past gate 3, we don't give up until we deliver the line "You are weak!" over his bat'leth slashed and plasma burned corpse.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2011, 03:11 AM
I would like to drop in right after the second gate (as I left off while trying to disable theforce field with four devices) with the force field active behind me so that the Borg I just past will not be able to reach me.