Lt. Commander
Commander Suran, once captain of the warbird Soterus, now lives as a gentleman farmer on the planet Talvath. Talvath has recently petitioned for Federation protection, which is what brings me here to interview him. He is the highest ranking military officer on the planet, and has indeed become something of an elder statesman. His intimate knowledge of Romulan politics, and involvement within definitive political events dating back to the conflict with Praetor Shinzon, makes him an even more important source of information. He smiles at me, offering me a glass of water as we sit on the porch of his sprawling ranch.

Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-15-2009, 11:04 AM
Sweet...........
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-15-2009, 11:09 AM
Nice. Wondor if Donatra is really dead or not? Certainly the Romulans remaining need a leader.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-15-2009, 11:15 AM
how come the history hasnt change. please cyptic follow the new movie stay ture to trek
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-15-2009, 11:25 AM
lol, what a comment.

nice story
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-15-2009, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naterag View Post
how come the history hasnt change. please cyptic follow the new movie stay ture to trek
The new movie is an "Alternate Reality". It's reality runs PARALLEL with the original universe that we all know and love. It hasn't re-written what we know...
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-15-2009, 11:31 AM
Nice read.

Long live Empress Donatra
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-15-2009, 11:54 AM
Two things.
Quote:
Had she remained Empress, these last two decades and more would have been incredibly different.
So this interview actually takes place on or near 2409?
Quote:
I start to get the feeling that Kestrel should dedicate a supplemental to the subject of time travel and alternate timelines.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-15-2009, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Your ridiculous. The new movie is an alternate timeline, don't expect anything to change. Time travel doesnt replace timelines, it merely creates a new one.

Good work Cryptic

Maybe the Feds and Klingons may have to fight over Romulans colonies and worlds? Klingons want to conquer them, Feds are looking for protectorates and to make the Romulans a member?
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-18-2009, 08:18 PM
If the Klingons and Feds would compete for control over the romulan colonies...the Romulans would probebly team up with the Feds...because this way they could keep their cultur...but if the Klingons take over they would be forced away from their homes!
And not even the Klingos are stupid...erm...I mean bloodthirsty enough to start a war agains the joint forces of the Feds and the Empire!