Lt. Commander
Howdy all

Been playing for about 3 weeks and totally enjoying it. Just a little FYI for all you recruiters out there.

About myself:

I'm in my mid 30's. Been playing SWG for 2 years now, so I'm not unfamiliar to how MMO's work. I am a RP'er but am into other aspects of gaming also. I work odd hours, but I always find a little time to game even on work days (12 hour shifts..ouch.)

What am I looking for:

I am looking for a fleet that is a close knit group. Doesn't have to be huge, just close. Also looking for a group that is well mixed in all aspects of the game, but a strong RP community within the fleet will get my nod. Not saying your fleet sucks if you don't RP, it's just important to muah. Fleet must understand that I am friendly guy and will talk to members of other fleets. I'm not looking to cause drama, just my nature to be social and will help out other players to the best of my ability. Vent is not a necessity. I use it if need be, but not much of a talker. But I do listen I might be missing stuff, but if I remember, I will let you all know.

I look forward to meeting everyone I can, and I will see you ingame.

PS: You can reach me here or ingame: Alex@Beabak
Lt. Commander
# 2 Hey
01-28-2011, 06:40 PM
I think you should check out Fleet 01 they are small and new. You may find what you are looking for with them.

Admiral_John
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-28-2011, 06:55 PM
STOFleet is recruiting, we are a small number of people (some of us have been together for several years) with a number of different game play interests. While we don't have an RP section any more, it is something that we wish to expand upon again and are looking for enthusiastic people to contribute to getting it up and running once more. Pre-STO-Launch we had a very active RP group, that over time members went their own separate ways, and I myself ran a few forum based RP groups.

We accept anyone who is mature and is willing to help better our community, by for example being social on the forums, helping new members, sharing information learned or all of the above...

I could go on, but it may be best to just check out out forums for yourself: www.stofleet.com and if you have any questions feel free to ask me either here or on there
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2011, 07:38 AM
I just wanted to take the time to let you know about Shadow Dragon Fleet. We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) and a ventrilo server. We buy are players any equipment they need, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher positions available so there is plenty of room for advancement, and we cover all aspects of the game.

If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-20-2011, 09:54 AM
*S*
Hi, I read your post and would like to tell you about the 15th Phoenix Guard. We are a multi-national group with players of all levels. We have our casual players and our hardcore players. We've got regularly scheduled events for you to enjoy such as Trek Trivia, Fleet Actions, Monthly Duty Missions, STF runs, and we even group up for the series episodes.

Event participation is marked by ribbons that go in your player bio on the site. Activity and event participation will be rewarded through promotions and medals which, like event ribbons, are displayed on your player bio.

If this sounds interesting to you, please look us up here.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-20-2011, 10:32 AM
On behalf of the 12th Fleet, I welcome you to peruse our site, www.12th-fleet.com, and judge for yourself. We are a large fleet, but maintain our small sense of community by grouping people into divisions of like-minded players. Of course there are many inter-division friendships and what not, so it's not like you must only play in Exploration or Tactical etc.

We also do have several forum sections dedicated to RP story writing, which features character biographies, ship bios, BOFF bios, random stories and fleet wide running stories.

On top of all that we have in-game RP as well!

Don't be afraid to check out why the 12th Fleet is one of the biggest and best fleets in STO!

Long live the 12th!!! Semper Invictus!
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-21-2011, 02:49 AM
We are recruiting for Expendables.....

Have formed a fleet that doesn't have a bunch of silly rules or a bunch of useless ranks or divisions or acadimies within the fleet.
One that will let you play how you want ,when you want,and can fill roles within the fleet. (Ambassador,Officer,leader or just member,you can decide. Everyone has a voice within the fleet,not one person calling all the shots or a dictator.
One that is active and mature. That focuses on fellowship and regular STF's,PvE,PvP, helpfull to other players. Basiclly the best of all the other fleets without all the mess.
oh,and mistakes are allowed. All ages,level of expierence welcome

http://expd.guildlaunch.com