Lt. Commander
A little about myself I have two engineer officers, one at VA and the other and LT. I've been playing this game since open beta and once in awhile I take a break due to either boredom or playing other games but always come back. I'm looking for a fun fleet, that does STFs, fleet actions, pvp and is active. Like I said I do play other games so I'm on when I can. Any fleets out there that does what I'm looking for lemme know, pm me at zachery@thejudge345.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2011, 11:15 PM
Hi Thejudge345,

Give the 12th Fleet a look. We have a very active roster, active forums, teamspeak servers that are used (but not mandatory) and a lot more. We don't have very strict activity requirements so that could be something that you would be interested in.

Head to our forums for more information about us and to see if we are the right fit for you. http://12th-fleet.com/portal

Cheers,

DarkSun
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2011, 01:28 AM
Greetings thejudge345

If you are looking for a active fleet with PVP, STF and Fleet Actions, Look no further than the United Federation of planets. We are an active and well established fleet that has been around for almost 9 years. We have a group of select event officers that will cater to your need for events and enjoyment within a Fleet. We also have a TeamSpeak 3 channel which is a great tool in going through events that require better communication, even if it's just listening in for instructions.

If you'd like to learn more about how the {UFP} can improve your gaming experience or to sign up to the {UFP}, you can visit our site at www.ufplanets.com. Or you can contact me personally should you have any questions.

Thanks,
InfuZion
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2011, 07:33 AM
Hello

Heard of 3rd Fleet?

Check us out at www.3rdfleet.com

The International Fleet with International Players
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2011, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfuZion View Post
Greetings thejudge345

If you are looking for a active fleet with PVP, STF and Fleet Actions, Look no further than the United Federation of planets. We are an active and well established fleet that has been around for almost 9 years. We have a group of select event officers that will cater to your need for events and enjoyment within a Fleet. We also have a TeamSpeak 3 channel which is a great tool in going through events that require better communication, even if it's just listening in for instructions.

If you'd like to learn more about how the {UFP} can improve your gaming experience or to sign up to the {UFP}, you can visit our site at www.ufplanets.com. Or you can contact me personally should you have any questions.

Thanks,
InfuZion
As a fairly new UFP member I can say that the fleet is everything I wanted out of a fleet. Matrure, active, friendly and fun. Regular events are always being run, good banter in fleet chat and on TS and everyoen is very helpful and friendly!!

Anyway best of luck with your search!

Grace
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2011, 03:16 PM
I just wanted to take the time to let you know about Shadow Dragon Fleet. We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) and a ventrilo server. We buy are players any equipment they need, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher positions available so there is plenty of room for advancement, and we cover all aspects of the game.

If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-08-2011, 05:47 PM
Greetings, we are a casual fleet of people who enjoy all aspects of game play. We are looking for active players of any skill or rank, all are welcome to join. We have a website, use ventrilo, have members in several time zones, so there should be players online to help and group with. For more info about out fleet, feel free to contact any member in game or visit our website at http://prideofstarfleet.guildlaunch.com/ for more info.

Live Long and Prosper
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-20-2011, 08:49 AM
*S*
Hi, I read your post and would like to tell you about the 15th Phoenix Guard. We are a multi-national group with players of all levels. We have our casual players and our hardcore players. We've got regularly scheduled events for you to enjoy such as Trek Trivia, Fleet Actions, Monthly Duty Missions, STF runs, and we even group up for the series episodes.

Event participation is marked by ribbons that go in your player bio on the site. Activity and event participation will be rewarded through promotions and medals which, like event ribbons, are displayed on your player bio.

If this sounds interesting to you, please look us up here.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-21-2011, 01:51 AM
We are recruiting for Expendables.....

Have formed a fleet that doesn't have a bunch of silly rules or a bunch of useless ranks or divisions or acadimies within the fleet.
One that will let you play how you want ,when you want,and can fill roles within the fleet. (Ambassador,Officer,leader or just member,you can decide. Everyone has a voice within the fleet,not one person calling all the shots or a dictator.
One that is active and mature. That focuses on fellowship and regular STF's,PvE,PvP, helpfull to other players. Basiclly the best of all the other fleets without all the mess.
oh,and mistakes are allowed. All ages,level of expierence welcome

http://expd.guildlaunch.com