Lt. Commander
# 1 Cryptic support
02-02-2011, 11:50 AM
I need assistance in helping a friend recover his STO account. The e-mail address he used to register the game has been hacked into, and we failed to recover that (Microsoft support FML). All I would like to do, is talk to a cryptic employee about transferring his e-mail address so we can request a password reset, and he can get back into STO.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2011, 11:52 AM
File a ticket through Atari's Support Portal:
http://www.atari.com/support/startrekonline
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2011, 11:56 AM
Better yet, call their hotline. Had those guys help me with problems before and to my experience, a quick phone call gets the job done waaay faster than endless talking back and forth via tickets.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2011, 11:58 AM
You can also use our live chat support option for account and billing issues. You can access that option here.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2011, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
You can also use our live chat support option for account and billing issues. You can access that option here.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Hey stormshade, I keep trying that option, and I get kicked off after 5-6 minutes of waiting, and have to start over.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2011, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uneasybbj View Post
Hey stormshade, I keep trying that option, and I get kicked off after 5-6 minutes of waiting, and have to start over.
What browser are you using? Have you tried using a different browser?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2011, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
Better yet, call their hotline. Had those guys help me with problems before and to my experience, a quick phone call gets the job done waaay faster than endless talking back and forth via tickets.
Whats a working number, I would rather just call and talk to one of them. I wont blow up on em, I would just like to recover this account
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2011, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uneasybbj View Post
Whats a working number, I would rather just call and talk to one of them. I wont blow up on em, I would just like to recover this account
I don't know it from the top of my head, but it's right on their support website. I called their US support crew and they were friendly, helpful AND said that I have a really cool nickname.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2011, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
I don't know it from the top of my head, but it's right on their support website. I called their US support crew and they were friendly, helpful AND said that I have a really cool nickname.
I cant find it