Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
So some people replay this mission and get another Fighter and a Weapons Array for their shuttle whilke others get nothing?

Let me guess: Another Q farm fishing thing?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-05-2011, 06:49 PM
The Scorpion is a unique item. If you try to get it and already have one it'll not work. That might be where the confusion is coming from.

Once that fails to complete because you already have a Scorpion Fighter item you can pick the second option, the rare Mk X-S phaser.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-05-2011, 06:53 PM
If you get no reward know that you aren't the only one. As near as I can figure, it's a bug that needs squishing. Write up a ticket.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-05-2011, 06:55 PM
So I don't understand, are people not getting the fighter reward at the end of the mission or is this just a mission replay thing?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-05-2011, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir1536 View Post
So I don't understand, are people not getting the fighter reward at the end of the mission or is this just a mission replay thing?
Mission replay.

You can't get the fighter twice but the replay should give a reward. Sometimes it doesn't.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-05-2011, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordDave View Post
Mission replay.

You can't get the fighter twice but the replay should give a reward. Sometimes it doesn't.
Ah thanks for clearing it up, Ill give it a shot.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thlaylie View Post
So some people replay this mission and get another Fighter and a Weapons Array for their shuttle whilke others get nothing?

Let me guess: Another Q farm fishing thing?
What weapon's array!?!?!!?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-07-2011, 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
What weapon's array!?!?!!?
There is a Blue Issue-S!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-08-2011, 03:31 AM
I played this yesterday on my Fed VA and only got an option for the Scorpion class fighters as a reward. The Array was never listed. Does that mean it only appears when you replay the mission?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-08-2011, 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tychus_Findley
I played this yesterday on my Fed VA and only got an option for the Scorpion class fighters as a reward. The Array was never listed. Does that mean it only appears when you replay the mission?
Yes it only appears when you replay the mission. The primary reward for doing the mission once is only the scorpion fighters while the replay reward should be the S-Phaser.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:37 AM.