Lt. Commander
So some people replay this mission and get another Fighter and a Weapons Array for their shuttle whilke others get nothing?

Let me guess: Another Q farm fishing thing?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2011, 06:49 PM
The Scorpion is a unique item. If you try to get it and already have one it'll not work. That might be where the confusion is coming from.

Once that fails to complete because you already have a Scorpion Fighter item you can pick the second option, the rare Mk X-S phaser.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2011, 06:53 PM
If you get no reward know that you aren't the only one. As near as I can figure, it's a bug that needs squishing. Write up a ticket.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2011, 06:55 PM
So I don't understand, are people not getting the fighter reward at the end of the mission or is this just a mission replay thing?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2011, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir1536 View Post
So I don't understand, are people not getting the fighter reward at the end of the mission or is this just a mission replay thing?
Mission replay.

You can't get the fighter twice but the replay should give a reward. Sometimes it doesn't.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2011, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordDave View Post
Mission replay.

You can't get the fighter twice but the replay should give a reward. Sometimes it doesn't.
Ah thanks for clearing it up, Ill give it a shot.
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thlaylie View Post
So some people replay this mission and get another Fighter and a Weapons Array for their shuttle whilke others get nothing?

Let me guess: Another Q farm fishing thing?
What weapon's array!?!?!!?
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-07-2011, 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
What weapon's array!?!?!!?
There is a Blue Issue-S!
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-08-2011, 03:31 AM
I played this yesterday on my Fed VA and only got an option for the Scorpion class fighters as a reward. The Array was never listed. Does that mean it only appears when you replay the mission?
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-08-2011, 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tychus_Findley
I played this yesterday on my Fed VA and only got an option for the Scorpion class fighters as a reward. The Array was never listed. Does that mean it only appears when you replay the mission?
Yes it only appears when you replay the mission. The primary reward for doing the mission once is only the scorpion fighters while the replay reward should be the S-Phaser.