Lt. Commander
I've gone through the entire Vault, met with the Remen, returned to the first giant room to make my escape, but I can't find the door to get out. Where is it? I know I entered somewhere near the "ally" ship, but I can't find any exit.

Please, someone get me out of here!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2011, 12:33 AM
spoilers (highlight to read):

go all the way back until you get to a room that (on normal) has a single bird of prey in there. move around, and eventually an option will appear to leave the station
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2011, 12:36 AM
Yes, I'm doing that, and have been for an hour. There's nothing here. I'm inside the little circle on the map, too. I'm wandering around above the BoP, alternating between the 2 highest levels of the room. Where do I go?

OK, I've had it. There's nothing in here that's telling me how to get out, and I'm done for the night. I can't believe I made it all the way through this mission and got stuck looking for a door.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2011, 12:55 AM
I am stuck also.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-06-2011, 01:20 AM
Well, don't go to the highest levels. The door is in the center of that wall, pretty much behind the BoP, if I'm not mistaken.

You will not find it at the top nor at the bottom of the room.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-06-2011, 04:52 PM
Where there has been a door in every other room (it's behind the BoP in this one) there is a dark area.

Fly as close to that as you can and it will complete telling you to Depart.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-07-2011, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg247 View Post
I've gone through the entire Vault, met with the Remen, returned to the first giant room to make my escape, but I can't find the door to get out. Where is it? I know I entered somewhere near the "ally" ship, but I can't find any exit.

Please, someone get me out of here!
Draw the BoP gaurding the door away and then return. You should get a prompt to exit.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-07-2011, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Draw the BoP gaurding the door away and then return. You should get a prompt to exit.
Depending on what difficulty setting you select you maybe able to fight the BoP.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-07-2011, 08:07 AM
It is dark, perhaps adjust your gamma settings for this mission higher so that you can see things better.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-07-2011, 08:46 AM
ok you really need to pay attention cause its obvious. the way out is guarded by a romulan bird of prey right in front of the door kill it and fly straight at the door from the central column......... ouch i bet that hurt to here cause you have been flying in circles not thinking about it. also you have to back track alot to get there and the mogai means your halfway out of the station.