Lt. Commander
When entering and exiting The Vault, a little movie of you making that transition would be nice. Something along the lines of the Enterprise entering V'Ger or Starbase 1.

Aside from this, I was a bit thrown off by the Debriefing With Vishka mission objective. I guess I'm used to being able to hail my mission contacts remotely.

Tight mission. Nice change of pace. I liked it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2011, 02:13 PM
Absolutely loved it. It was a full on epic experience's. I Did it the first time with a friend and getting out was so hard, but have also done it on my own and enjoyed immensely. Yeah cut scenes are always nice. If I was to Bicker on the mission, I didn't like the radiation effect and the mangor I think it's called, was way to hard. I really felt like Indian Jones going into an undiscovered Temple with booby traps and the chance of being killed around every corner. Didn't get the V'ger connection during play time myself, but I can see it. Now that there finally using VO's which is awesome, One thing I would love to see in the series is back ground music composed specific for the mission.