Lt. Commander
# 1 Star Trek Live
02-09-2011, 07:04 AM
The Star Trek Live show is coming to my city soon, and I kind of wanted to go. But I was wondering if adults would like it, or if it's more for 5 year olds. Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2011, 12:38 PM
Anyone? I just don't want to waste my money if it's intended for children.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2011, 12:41 PM
i have no idea but star trek has never really been aimed at kids, or at least kids only. i would guess its a whole family type thing but im just guessing.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-09-2011, 01:02 PM
Thanks! I hope you're right.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-09-2011, 02:49 PM
That sounds like the thoughts some people have when they want to go to Gamestop or ToysRus to claim their rare Pokemon! I just figure it's less competition as I can overpower little kids with ease and get my Pokemanz first!

However... there was nothing but college students! OH NOES!
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-09-2011, 07:06 PM
I remember this when it came to Kids' Fest at Dollywood last summer. We intentionally planned a trip to Tennessee so we could go see this. (thank you park season passes)

As a heads up, the one we saw was about an hour long (because of the many shows Dollywood had daily I think) but the one you'll probably see will be closer to two hours. (wanted to go to the one in our State capital, but we couldn't find a touring schedule)

If I remember right, there were more adults than kids in the audience for Star Trek Live the last two days it was at Dollywood, but it's geared towards a younger audience and is educational. Like what Revo said, it's family oriented.

Regardless of that, I'd reccomend going to this regardless of age.

I won't say anything more 'cause I don't want to spoil the fun.