Lt. Commander
# 1 Spotlight Missions Video
02-14-2011, 12:06 PM
Head over to our video section to view a special video on player-authored Spotlight Missions, available now in Star Trek Online.

Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-14-2011, 12:16 PM
It is epically cool of you to do this - not only is it a nice nod to the folks that provided the original spotlighted missions but obviously it is a great way to build interest in the upcoming flood of awesome foundry missions.

Hope you keep doing these for future spotlights.

bravo!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-14-2011, 12:19 PM
woo-hoo, awesome.

you pronounced revo wrong though, lol :p

but ill let you off.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-14-2011, 12:56 PM
Looks great, I look forward to many more great missions from fellow fans!
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-14-2011, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekhan
Head over to our video section to view a special video on player-authored Spotlight Missions, available now in Star Trek Online.

Link to the news article.
What are the criterion for being mentioned? It just looks like a bunch of pew pew to me. Most of the missions are like that.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-14-2011, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by exyle View Post
What are the criterion for being mentioned? It just looks like a bunch of pew pew to me. Most of the missions are like that.
I guess philosophical diiscussions donīt translate well to a video.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-14-2011, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
I guess philosophical discourse doesnīt translate well to a video.
Only for soaps

and yeah I agree - what else COULD they show that would be 'interesting' in a spotlight video?
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-14-2011, 01:16 PM
This video makes our missions look goooood.

Hopefully, this will attract new players to log into Tribble and test out the Foundry. Kind of odd timing though, considering the Foundry will be down on Tribble for the week as the new update is loaded onto the server.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-14-2011, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havraha View Post
This video makes our missions look goooood.

Hopefully, this will attract new players to log into Tribble and test out the Foundry. Kind of odd timing though, considering the Foundry will be down on Tribble for the week as the new update is loaded onto the server.
Foundry (Beta) being down on Tribble doesn't effect player's experiencing Holodeck content does it? Not to my knowledge, anyway. I guess that I assumed that the spotlight was meant to promote those works already ported for play on Holodeck.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-14-2011, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShrike View Post
Only for soaps

and yeah I agree - what else COULD they show that would be 'interesting' in a spotlight video?
I don't know how about SOME originality? We've seen pew pew, how could that be interesting? Slaves or Saviors was the best mission I played. Very Star Trek, great story and actual originality.