Lt. Commander
# 1 Crafting the Delta Flyer?
02-19-2011, 06:12 AM
Hi

Just wanted to know what is needed to craft the delta flyer and how do i go about doing it?..I have visited mem alpha and looked everywhere to craft the DF but have been unable to do it.would appreciate any help.thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-19-2011, 07:14 AM
The flyer will apparently be available to craft through a daily quest, this quest in question has not yet been released but according to Dstahl it should be out by the end of the romulan series.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-20-2011, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatness View Post
The flyer will apparently be available to craft through a daily quest, this quest in question has not yet been released but according to Dstahl it should be out by the end of the romulan series.
Well 3 down, 2 to go.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-20-2011, 09:53 PM
They are clever enough to wait until sales via the c-store dry up

... yeah I could to wait either
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-01-2011, 03:24 AM
So for those of us that actually paid for the Delta Flyer i hope we get some kind of C-store credit or reimbursement.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-01-2011, 03:26 AM
Why?
It was announced before the Delta Flyer hit the C-Store that it will be availyble through crafting as well.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-01-2011, 04:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonCapitan
So for those of us that actually paid for the Delta Flyer i hope we get some kind of C-store credit or reimbursement.
Why should you? You wanted something immediately and you got this, while others like myself decided to wait until this daily became available. You were not forced to buy this item and given the fact you are posting on the forum would give me some idea that you also knew that this Ship was to be craftable at some point. If you didn't, it matters little as T & C dictates that you will not be given any refund, regardless of any hope you may have. I like the C-Store, especially as Cryptic are starting to bring more of these items to be brought, crafted or found via in-game means. The C-Store is immediate access to an item, which in my eyes is very fair. Want it now, pay for it now, or wait for it/craft it/find it/grind it over a period of time. Your choice, and nothing but your own wants are ever forced.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-01-2011, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Why? Crafting it is for those of us who don't have money to burn on the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-03-2011, 01:01 AM
Quote:
if you buy it on the C store its account wide if you craft it it's character only and takes multiple days and probable needs some rare particals
Lt. Commander
# 10 T6 ships crafted
03-06-2011, 08:23 PM
This makes total logic as they were to be prototypes. At least the hulls should be a crafted item.