Lt. Commander
# 1 Ask Cryptic: March Edition
02-23-2011, 12:31 PM
Hi folks!

It's time to start asking questions for another Ask Cryptic! Please post your questions below, and DStahl will answer as many of your questions as he can.

Please remember that questions will not be answered in this thread. Your questions will be used in an upcoming Ask Cryptic Web Feature, and the answers will be provided once this article is published.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-23-2011, 12:33 PM
Yay! I less than 3 the Ask Cryptics!

I have many questions, but I'll start with the most important one of them all:

When will we get our Porthos pets?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-23-2011, 12:37 PM
I'm really looking forward to the Duty Officer system, will it be a base to keep expanding upon such as more missions being created over time or will it be a one off like the First Contact mission?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-23-2011, 12:39 PM
Are there any plans to do anything with the Probe from Star Trek IV
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-23-2011, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Are there any plans to do anything with the Probe from Star Trek IV
THIS. OH MAN.

I would be OK with the Probe showing back up. GOOD call.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-23-2011, 12:43 PM
Is there any plans to bring Cardassian playable captains into the game through the C-Store for either the Feds or KDF?

With Romulans being the next faction to be added maybe by the end of the year or next year it seems like a long wait for a Cardassian faction so I am hoping that there will be some time once the next uniform has been added to the C-Store that Cardassians as fully playable and not an Alien are added.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-23-2011, 12:44 PM
How will loot work in the Foundry ?
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-23-2011, 12:44 PM
Are there any plans for canon admiral uniforms (particularly ENT, TNG, DS9, VOY) to be added to the game, either as a bundle or included in their respective costume packs? [I mean adding the belt, gold trim to uniform, and for ENT costume for admiral pips to display on both sides, along with tie]

You said back in the October Ask Cryptic we'd see playability improvements for PuGs in Crystalline Entity and Fluidic Space Fleet Action in Season 3 -- what's the status?

When can we expect improved hair tech, the level cap increase to 61, and the long-awaited STF "Into the Hive"?

Any chance we'll get to explore Ferenginar or Trill (the latter which is surprisingly absent from its home in Beta Ursae sector block) anytime?

Will there be any changes to Dabo so that we can bet more than 100 energy credits per slot at a time?

When can we customize the number of powers we can see in our power tray?
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-23-2011, 12:58 PM
Will we see an update to the way non-combat pets work? Can we see a change where they won't disappear once combat starts to make them more cosmetic?
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-23-2011, 01:09 PM
Will you implement a "switch" or something so we can turn off our Bride NPC┤s so we can use the Bride for Roleplay ?

Will we ever become the possibility to Promote our BO┤s to more then now ? Like First officer Chief of Security ect. ?
Closed Thread