Lt. Commander
# 1 Captain's Blog Is Back!
02-27-2011, 10:54 AM
Hi, everyone. I'm a lifer who's been out of the game for several months due to RL, but I'm back now and I've restarted my STO blog. I created it during beta, but stopped posting when RL forced me to stop playing for a while.

As an MMO veteran as well as an Eve-Online refugee, and of course a total Trekkie (natch) my perspective may be a bit different than other STO bloggers. I talk about pretty much everything and anything STO-relevant that's on my mind, in-game or out.

My first new post is up now with plenty more to come, and I hope you'll check it out and let me know what you think.

http://stocaptainsblog.blogspot.com/
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-27-2011, 10:59 AM
Hort guesses an 80% chance this new person is a girl... :p
Welcome!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-27-2011, 11:01 AM
GAH! PINK!

*goes blind*

At least my blog didn't do that!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-27-2011, 12:26 PM
Quote:
GAH! PINK!

*goes blind*

At leat my blog didn't do that!
That's actually the same color scheme I've used on all my blogs, kinda my signature theme. Funny thing is, in all that time (about ten years since I used it for the first time) you're only the second person who's had a problem with it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-27-2011, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckygrrl View Post
No, it's a 100% chance it's a girl. It's the frakkin' 25th century, dude. Get with the program!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckygrrl View Post
That's actually the same color scheme I've used on all my blogs, kinda my signature theme. Funny thing is, in all that time (about ten years since I used it for the first time) you're only the second person who's had a problem with it.
I actually subtracted 5% from my you're-a-girl estimate because of the intense pink. :p
Lt. Commander
# 6 New Post #2 Is Up!
03-01-2011, 08:47 AM
My second post on Captain's Blog since returning to the game is up, wherein I begin to detail my thoughts on where STO is now versus where it was when I left, my thoughts on some of the new content I've been playing, and some things I'd like to see in the future. It's new, it's fresh, it's up now. Check it out, and let me know what ya think!
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-27-2011, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Hort guesses an 80% chance this new person is a girl... :p
Welcome!
No, it's a 100% chance it's a girl. It's the frakkin' 25th century, dude. Get with the program!