Lt. Commander
# 1 ? for the Devs about the Tunic
03-02-2011, 08:46 AM
So with the recent (pic) of the TOS Green Tunic popping up on the forums it appears it's based on this style (pic) and (pic).

Will we also see this style (pic) and (pic) Tunic? This one has gold around the collar with what looks like a black wrap underneath the green tunic. Also the collar in this tunic has a smooth look and the rank is displayed on the sleeves.

Here's a (pic) of both side by side. (sorry for small pic, Best I could find. Also the right tunic seems to be missing the black wrap under the green tunic)
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-02-2011, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrekTheStars
So with the recent (pic) of the TOS Green Tunic popping up on the forums it appears it's based on this style (pic) and (pic).

Will we also see this style (pic) and (pic) Tunic? This one has gold around the collar with what looks like a black wrap underneath the green tunic. Also the collar in this tunic has a smooth look and the rank is displayed on the sleeves.

Here's a (pic) of both side by side. (sorry for small pic, Best I could find. Also the right tunic seems to be missing the black wrap under the green tunic)
Yes, I am wondering the same thing. I never liked the first wrap. Liked the second one much better. Why the artist went with that design is beyond me. I hope we get both designs.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-02-2011, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore_Rook View Post
Yes, I am wondering the same thing. I never liked the first wrap. Liked the second one much better. Why the artist went with that design is beyond me. I hope we get both designs.
Right there with ya! As soon as I saw that pic my heart dropped. The second one is much better...plus...the second one allows us to display rank unlike the first one.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-02-2011, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Right there with ya! As soon as I saw that pic my heart dropped. The second one is much better...plus...the second one allows us to display rank unlike the first one.
As far as I know there's no reason rank couldn't be displayed on the first one. Except it's so narrow that Captain's rank is about the most you could put on it. I agree with the heart drop though. If all we get is the first design I won't bother getting it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-02-2011, 02:11 PM
It's basically the same tunic. As long as they give the option to show/hide the gold braiding on the shoulders, and show/hide rank on the sleeves it would work for both.

BTW, I prefer the Season 1 Captain's wrap over the Season 2... Just my opinion.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-02-2011, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krako View Post
It's basically the same tunic. As long as they give the option to show/hide the gold braiding on the shoulders, and show/hide rank on the sleeves it would work for both.

BTW, I prefer the Season 1 Captain's wrap over the Season 2... Just my opinion.
True, they are basically the same with slight variations, so it wouldn't surprise me, if the artists will give us BOTH designs? I mean, they went this far, why not give us both? (and make fans of both designs happy?)
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-02-2011, 10:41 AM
Quote:

I like 2nd one more then 1st one

Isn't the 1st one the dress TOS Tunic
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-01-2011, 10:29 PM
Quote:

Yes, id like to see this..it shouldnt be too hard to do..just mod the current tunic a little..please devs!