Lt. Commander
I've been running around in circles for an hour looking for the locations of the last 2 charges....no luck. I just keep finding blockades and the same buildings.

If the Reman Sci was so wonderful, why would it be unattainable?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-06-2011, 12:45 AM
There's a button on the right of your screen that shows where you have to go with a bright blue line. However, I guess you'll have to start at the last charge you already set.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-06-2011, 01:47 AM
This is insane. So many users just don't use their maps. Was the same with those easy-to-find rocks last week.

I have no sympathy. :p
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-06-2011, 02:22 AM
Ah, while i did it with another person it was only him and i so other than that at times it could be hard but i always play on Elite anyhow so i have a bigger challenge other than that i dont see why not.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-06-2011, 07:37 PM
I have used my map. As my solo go wasn't my first time doing the mission. It locked up when I went solo, no reason why. Just a random glitch, maybe? I exited and reentered and went where I should have....nothing. So far I've only been able to compl;ete this mission with a team.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-07-2011, 09:18 AM
I've done it 3 times solo and once with a team of 3, no problems at all...use the "virtual path" and it's uber easy.
Or open your map and go towards the circles showing target locations.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-07-2011, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daqhegh
I've been running around in circles for an hour looking for the locations of the last 2 charges....no luck. I just keep finding blockades and the same buildings.

If the Reman Sci was so wonderful, why would it be unattainable?
You can either follow the virtual path, or use your tricorder. You will have to run up and down the various catwalks. opening your area map might help too.