Lt. Commander
# 1 Any RP fleets?
03-07-2011, 07:10 AM
Hello!

I'm looking for any RP fleets in Star Trek Online. I'm fairly new, this is just my first week playing Star Trek Online, but it's getting a bit boring because there's no one to talk to. LOL

I really enjoy RP, so I'm wondering if anyone could provide any information about RP fleets, or RP locations, etc.
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Greetings Officer of the Federation,

I am Vice Admiral Shrel of Andor and I send you this transmission on behalf of the 37th Defense Fleet.

Have you found yourself craving the company of like minded officers? Have you yet to find the fleet that can accommodate your talents in a helpful environment? Then let me tell you about the fleet that I am a member of, the 37th Defense Fleet.

We, the officers of the 37th Defense Fleet, knowing the evils that lurk in the many worlds of the galaxy form this fleet in response to that evil. We lay forth for all worlds to see the precepts upon which we stand.

We are the Burning Armada. We take our name for the mind set of our fleet officers, “Our actions will leave a blazing trail of righteousness across the heavens and that trail will teach our enemies to fear the light. If we die, we die knowing that the flames of our ships will inspire the desire of the next generation to continue on after us.”

We come together as one force among many to stand against the encroaching darkness and say unto it, "No more! We draw the line against the night here, bring on you thousands, one at a time, or all in a rush, it matters not, you shall not pass!" We are the 37th Defense Fleet, we raise high the banners of justice, honor, and freedom for all to see.

We of the 37th Defense Fleet are a family, brothers and sisters born of the same desire to serve a cause greater than ourselves. We are Human, Vulcan, Andorian, and countless other races, despite our differences we give our all to each other and help each other to improve each and every day in all ways. We form task groups to go forth and combat the growing evils that would threaten the United Federation of Planets. We do this to show the solidarity and loyalty that is at the very heart of the37th Defense Fleet.

We hold our selves to a higher standard. We are officers of the Federation, we hold the ideals of fair play, honor, justice, and freedom to be most dear. We stand as the last defense against the encroaching tides of darkness. We will protect our homes no matter the cost, for the Federation, for our peoples, for our homes, for the Burning Armada.

If this sounds like the fleet you have been looking for, then friend respond to this transmission, or to any member of the 37th Defense Fleet, and we will welcome you to our ranks.

Vice Admiral Shrel of Andor
Earth Space Dock
Stardate: 88784.21

[[We are now recruiting both new and experienced role players to join our fleet. We stay in character and use [[ ]] to denote out of character speech. We hold frequent role play events and are part of a role play alliance. We enjoy helping with missions, crafting, and STFs. If you would like to join a great group of role players here on STO then send me a message, or contact any member of the 37th Defense Fleet.]]