Lt. Commander
I was wondering, Is there a way to make them less grindy? Wave upon wave of bad guys doesn't feel epic, it gets boring.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-08-2011, 10:51 AM
The sts are easy, and they just received a huge nerf. I would suggest finding competent players and you'll find how easy they are.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-08-2011, 11:05 AM
one dont need to nerf the stf anymore, they are already too easy.

tbh, if you are saying you find it hard to do the gates on cure, or the gates on ka, then i may have some sympathy. however, saying that infected is too hard is just over the top. you must have either got a group that cant jump, cant find the nodes, or worse still using the mk8 rapid fire rifle.

i would suggest you get yourself on to vent or ts3, join a fleet, or get a group that uses vent. run it and i am sure they will be happy to explain in every detail the best way to finish it. i for one am never in the mood to type out stuff in chat for newb.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-09-2011, 01:45 AM
I will conceed that after a few false starts, Infected was not a difficult as I first believed. However, both the Cure and Khitomer Accord ARE difficult, mostly because of the borg spamming the player. Individually, the groups of Borg are not hard. It is as a group, with a timer(for The Cure) or enemies going full impulse(while under attack, no less! Khitomer) for the target goal that the missions become preposterously difficult.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-09-2011, 09:57 AM
After you learn a few more tips and tricks - you will find that both items in Cure and KA will become much much easier.

I am actually surprised now, at how well Unrepentant Fleet handles KA space portion. We do plan the mix of our ships according to the group, but rarely have more than one probe make it. Most of the runs I have been in, are zero probe runs.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-09-2011, 05:19 PM
yea all the STF's are easy if you have a decent group and vent, me and few guys I team up with have no problem with any of them..

Except for the bugs of course that make finishing KA impossible, and the Terra bug a long drawn out horror.. but im sure they will be fixed in no time.. well if you call 6 months to a year no time..

C'mon Cryptic, how long does it take really ?????????????????????????????????????????