Lt. Commander
# 1 Some general PVP questions
03-14-2011, 01:06 PM
I'm returning from about a year of not playing and i have a few questions:

- At Com 9 (fed) and LtC 4 (klink), I'm seeing queues for FvK around 15-30mins. Is that normal? Are these level brakets just devoid of players?

- What are the PvP queue times at max level for both Fed and Klink?

- What is my best bet for consistent PvP at max level? Stick with my fed or level my klink?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-14-2011, 01:29 PM
Most Pvp is at max level and there is enougth to constantly pvp however ques can be slow sometimes.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-14-2011, 01:36 PM
Does it matter which side?

I'm leaning tword klink at this point, but i don't want to grind it out to max level and be stuck in queues.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-14-2011, 01:39 PM
Fed vs Fed Ques are the fastest and i dont play on the klink side.
But ques for FvK will pop but not as aften as FvF
Defently if your on the Fed side and que for FvF and FvK then FvF often pop's up 1st
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-14-2011, 01:40 PM
FvF q's pop faster than FvK in my experience. KvK, is mostly non existent until Lt Gen, & even then i do maybe 1 a week. At any other than max level though, you will be lucky to get 1 pvp match an hour during the week. slightly more on weekends. you could always do challenge matches to get more PVP in at lower levels.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-14-2011, 01:43 PM
ok, i'll just finish up my Com 9 Fed toon then, thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-14-2011, 01:45 PM
Maybe everyone on the K side is doing KvK 24x7; but from what I see on the Fed end of things, the FvK queues are normally showing 3-4 Fed players and 0 Klingon in queue. If I queue for everything though, it seems I wind up in FvK matches about 1/3 or 1/4 of the time; maybe more. The queues may take five or ten minutes to run sometimes, but I've never had a problem getting into some sort of match as long as I queued them all (EDIT: All of this is at Fed VA1; never did PvP at lower levels).
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-14-2011, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heezdedjim
Maybe everyone on the K side is doing KvK 24x7; but from what I see on the Fed end of things, the FvK queues are normally showing 3-4 Fed players and 0 Klingon in queue. If I queue for everything though, it seems I wind up in FvK matches about 1/3 or 1/4 of the time; maybe more. The queues may take five or ten minutes to run sometimes, but I've never had a problem getting into some sort of match as long as I queued them all.
That's probably because all 20 of us Klingon players are usually in a match or ker'rat.
Have you tried Ker'rat OP?, It's stimulating. & No waiting for the pew pew.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-14-2011, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
That's probably because all 20 of us Klingon players are usually in a match or ker'rat.
lol. Yeah, especially the part where everyone has the same spawn point and its mass panic as soon as the instance resets. Weirdly Ker'rat seems to either be all one side or all the other when I'm there; more often it seems all Fed.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-14-2011, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
I have not, what level is that?

I assume its this http://www.stowiki.org/Ker%27rat_System ?