Lt. Commander
are you looking for a small fleet where everyone knows you?do you like to get noticed and not lost in the large fleet as a number or"who is this person"type fleet,if so come look up THE FEDERAL EXPLORATION FLEET.
we have around 40 members with 5-7 active all the time we do STF'S on the weekends because we know that real life comes first and people may or may not be available during the week at nights,we do dailys in the mornings during the week and are looking to expand our fleet a little so that we might be able to run stf's during the week,we use ventrilo that we ask you use when running stf's and other than that we dont ask much except be over 18 and have fun.
so if your looking for a small close knit family type fleet come look us up.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-26-2011, 03:22 PM
we have basically a replica of your fleet except alot smaller.
would you be interested in a merger?

We are recruiting for Expendables.....
We are a casual active fleet focusing on all aspects of the game.

A fleet that doesn't have a bunch of silly rules or a bunch of useless ranks or divisions or acadimies within the fleet.
One that will let you play how you want .You decide your level of involvment, (Ambassador,Officer,leader or just member.
One that is active and mature. That focuses on fellowship and regular STF's,PvE,PvP, helpfull to other players.
Everyone has a voice within the fleet,not one person calling all the shots or a dictator.
We have a Klingon side and voice chat.
All ages,level of expierence welcome.

http://expd.guildlaunch.com

Expendables recruitment video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU0KLAPLvJo

# 3
03-26-2011, 03:46 PM
anything is possable let me talk it over with our other members/officers and maybe we can meet somewhere like on risa or something to discuss everything,look me up in game at qubal,eightball, or Dr.Kevorchian or send me a in game mail to qubal@quball9.

or leave a contact or yourself here and ill contact you.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-27-2011, 05:18 AM
The Federal Exploration Fleet is still recruiting. A small casual fleet that runs STFs, Dailies, Fleet Actions, (Shuttle) PvP.

Come and join a fleet where people are familiar with each other. Every rank welcome. Just leave a message, mail or in-game tell.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-28-2011, 06:13 AM
hey expendables ive left a comment on your fleet thread let me know whats up
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-30-2011, 05:07 AM
The Federal Exploration fleet is still recruiting adult active players for weekend STF's and more.