Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Bajoran Uniforms
03-29-2011, 08:47 AM
Are they going to be for Klingons too? I think they should be. I do not believe there to be a valid reason for them not to be.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
03-29-2011, 08:51 AM
Here's one for you: Bajor is a member of the Federation.
And oh... maybe because Bajorans are also a Fed only race?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
03-29-2011, 08:59 AM
Can I get a KDF and Fed Banana hammock with the faction logos strategically placed?

I am serious it would be for Off duty purposes only I swear.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
03-29-2011, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
Here's one for you: Bajor is a member of the Federation.
And oh... maybe because Bajorans are also a Fed only race?
Ok but as individuals, no one is stopping a Bajoran (Just like humans, Vulcans, and Andorians) from joining the KDF. You can make a Bajoran in the editor, and why couldn't he/she just be wearing a malitia uniform? I mean feds can have any Klingon species in thier Klingon uniforms, so why cant Klingon have access to the Bajoran uniform?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
03-29-2011, 12:14 PM
Any shots of the Bajoran uniforms?

I am wondering if I need these.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
03-29-2011, 01:20 PM
I'm not. I really have no interest in the Bajoran uniforms.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
04-02-2011, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martok42 View Post
Ok but as individuals, no one is stopping a Bajoran (Just like humans, Vulcans, and Andorians) from joining the KDF. You can make a Bajoran in the editor, and why couldn't he/she just be wearing a malitia uniform? I mean feds can have any Klingon species in thier Klingon uniforms, so why cant Klingon have access to the Bajoran uniform?
There is a difference between the species and the costumes. Sure, Bajorans and other Feds can join KDF, just as some KDF races can join Feds, but that doesn't mean the costumes are interchangeable between KDF and Fed. Feds don't use KDF uniforms for instance. Next you're gonna want your KDF captain to fly a Fed starship...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
04-03-2011, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradley1701 View Post
There is a difference between the species and the costumes. Sure, Bajorans and other Feds can join KDF, just as some KDF races can join Feds, but that doesn't mean the costumes are interchangeable between KDF and Fed. Feds don't use KDF uniforms for instance. Next you're gonna want your KDF captain to fly a Fed starship...
I don't know why not? I mean we can put Borg Parts on our ships, (which I hate and makes no sense) and can other things like that that are crazy and make little sense, I think this one DOES make some sense. We have a Reman in a Reman uniform, and a Breen in a Breen (Need to live, granted, but still you get my point) uniform! It's not that far out to let the KDF have one of the many many uniforms the Feds have!

And no im not, if you've ever seen my posts you'd know I am against things like that. This is sort of out of character for me, but at least my reasons areent "But it would be so cool!" Like other people. My reasons are I don't think it is out of the realm of possibility to have Bajorans wearing Bajoran clothing.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
04-03-2011, 12:49 PM
I'm with Martok on this, I think it ain't a bad idea and gives some more customization to both sides. Win-win.

Besides, it's more sensical than a lot of stuff in this game, imo.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
03-30-2011, 03:27 PM
I might buy them if they are for Klingon too. Just so there might be added variety to the uniforms.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:45 PM.