Lt. Commander
So I've finally completed transferring my mission 'Conjoined' to holodeck. Lots of hours with spreadsheets and such, but it's done at last. I'd like to thank everyone who tried it on Tribble and left great feedback. For everyone else, go ahead and try it! I've tested it on holodeck so it should work fine, but feel free to let me know if I missed any bugs.

Conjoined ST-HJAAWDWF8

A distant Federation world grapples with mysterious setbacks in their attempts to bridge the light-years between them and the heart of the Federation. Will you be able to figure out what's really going on out on the edge of unknown space?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-29-2011, 10:09 PM
I can't Wait, this mission was in my top Five on Tribble.
One of the few great exploration missions to be created on Foundry.
TNG fans will love this.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-31-2011, 03:39 PM
i played it and i loved it. i think everybody should play this mission as you clearly put a lot of work into it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-31-2011, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
i played it and i loved it. i think everybody should play this mission as you clearly put a lot of work into it.
I will make 'Conjoined' my mission of the day tomorrow, as its getting rather late now, and the way i look at Foundry against how much work i have to do at the moment in real life, a mission a day seems like a good plan.
My first Foundry mission i played today was actually your mission Captain_Revo, 'The Worst Of All Worlds' and i did enjoy it immensely. Thank you for that
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-31-2011, 09:04 PM
Glad you guys enjoyed it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green117 View Post
My first Foundry mission i played today was actually your mission Captain_Revo, 'The Worst Of All Worlds' and i did enjoy it immensely. Thank you for that
Yeah, I really enjoyed that one, too. Great concept. Made me wonder if this guy [spoilerish link] lived there once. I'm having a blast with the missions out so far, but I'm too tired to play any more tonight . . .
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-01-2011, 04:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenizenVI
Glad you guys enjoyed it!

Yeah, I really enjoyed that one, too. Great concept. Made me wonder if this guy [spoilerish link] lived there once. I'm having a blast with the missions out so far, but I'm too tired to play any more tonight . . .
Played it yesterday and enjoyed it very much, but you might need to do something to stop the boff under the world problem. Perhaps lower the section where we scan and explore, or confine movement to a tighter path. Other than that it was a lot of fun, and very original. And there were no Borg in it, too many borg missions outdoors there, so thanks for being different.