Lt. Commander
# 1 Terran Empire Registrations
04-04-2011, 01:49 PM
Its a really easy do im sure but could we have the ISS registration. just like the NX registration. its bound to be easily done and i would love it. im sure the other terran empire enthusiasts would agree. More mirror universe stuff would be awesome but this simple thing would make things a bit better for role playing
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-04-2011, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geom View Post
Its a really easy do im sure but could we have the ISS registration. just like the NX registration. its bound to be easily done and i would love it. im sure the other terran empire enthusiasts would agree. More mirror universe stuff would be awesome but this simple thing would make things a bit better for role playing
I can see the potential for a MU bundle, once the rest of the TV/Movie accurate bundles have been churned.
  • ISS Prefix
  • MU Ship details and purple nacelle effect.
  • MU Salute emote.
  • MU Interiors for all eras. Including crew that salute you as you pass, and agony booths for those who don't.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-04-2011, 04:05 PM
I would like to see the ISS prefix and a lot more MU stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-04-2011, 04:39 PM
I always voice up and agree with these type of threads!

I am all for them!
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-05-2011, 09:00 AM
its not like it needs any new technology or anything. a simple new bit of script for the ISS prefix. perhaps a copy of the original interiors plus a few extra terran empire logos and similarly for a TE logo on the ships exterior. you can pritty much make a TE ship already as i have been doing except the wrong prefix and wrong logo. in cryptic words that means more money very little work
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-05-2011, 01:22 PM
Hmm.

I'd like some kind of playable Terran presence in the game. I'd especially like there to be a playable Terran faction but I have my doubts that will ever happen . In lieu of that, the stuff mentioned above would be niec. We already have the uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-05-2011, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeathenStorm View Post
I can see the potential for a MU bundle, once the rest of the TV/Movie accurate bundles have been churned.
  • ISS Prefix
  • MU Ship details and purple nacelle effect.
  • MU Salute emote.
  • MU Interiors for all eras. Including crew that salute you as you pass, and agony booths for those who don't.
I like your thinking. Even better would be a playable Terran Federation faction.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-05-2011, 07:52 PM
Terran Empire stuff = ftw!
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-06-2011, 04:34 AM
For the empire!!! please support this thread everyone. More Terran Empire Stuff! Starting with the ISS prefix
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-06-2011, 05:34 AM
I really would like for them to add a mirror universe alternate skin for the TOS Bundle which just slaps the logo on the doors, raises the height of the Captain's chair back, and gives everyone sashes.