> > > Hi Captains! The team is investigating an issue where some players may be stuck on a loading screen. Thanks for your patience! < < <
We are aware there is a queue to log in at this time.
We're aware of a Skill Points issue some Romulans may be experiencing, as well as players not being able to delete mail, and are working towards a resolution.
Jolan tru Captain!
Welcome to Legacy of Romulus!
If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
I was about to say: wouldn't you run into EULA/copyright issues?
Well keep in mind this is based off my movie script. wich is based off the game. so there's a bit of a twist to the story. But overall it has to be different from the 1995 game.
I can understand that, however I find it hard to believe you could adapt such a long story and make it into an entire foundry mission in the short time the foundry has been live without greatly simplifying it.
I expected some of the races would be different in order not to violate copyright - the Remans for example could be used instead of the Garidians. But I hope the mission really preserves the spirit of A Final Unity.
first let me say i loved A Final Unity back in the day, still have the box in my shelf!
well here is my review:
- first i am not sure if it is allowed to use "Vash" (if that is supposed to be the TNG character? i think so, not sure), and i also would rename the Garidians just to be on the safe side.
- An there sum TYPOS!
Serious Spellcheck needed dood!
- When my Captain spoke with the Garidian Ship it displayed my Tac Officer (maybe foundry limitation, dont know, but a little confusing in any case to see my Tac speaking like he was the captain... hey thats my job!).
- i had a problem with 2 triggers, first the 2 Federation ships warp in out of sensor range i had to blindly fly arround the map and found them by luck (did not see them on the map until after i was in range), you may want them to warp in nearer to the player.
And... i don't realy understand why i would scan the admirals Fishtank ... it said so in the questlog and the thing was blinking, but there was no real indication storywise why i would even do that.
- there was a lot of walking on the last Map with that uuh.. Reservoir (?),
Walking != fun, rule of thumb: if it takes longer then 1 full sprint it starts to be annoying. plz don't make me run from the top to the lower end of the map only to get told to run to the right side of the map... *gnaaah*
- then the mission just stopped, so... is this mission not finished yet? part 1 or something?
...it was a good start but keep working on it, you're getting there!