Lt. Commander
The Bajoran Militia Uniforms are now available in the C-Store. Check out the trailer in the video gallery to see these uniforms in the Star Trek Online universe.

Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-07-2011, 11:13 AM
I dont plan on using them, but they look cool none the less
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-07-2011, 11:17 AM
the top half does anyway... did'nt think the pants/trousers were that large :O
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-07-2011, 11:28 AM
I hope this could be the basis for a Mirror Universe Klingon-Cardassian Alliance set for Klingons.

Really just need:

Bajoran uniforms with a more velvet-y texture and a tarnished combadge for an Overseer's uniform like Odo's.
Intendant Kira's Uniform
Regent Worf's uniform, which is a fairly standard KDF uniform with baggier sleeves.
The chest straps worn by Regent Worf and Intendant Kira.
Kira's KCA chest insignia also offered as a sleeve badge.

Wouldn't that be an awesome pack for KDF, seeing as how Starfleet already has a couple of Terran Empire uniform options?
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-07-2011, 11:30 AM
Maybe toss in Mirror Bajorans as a playable KDF race, with new racials in place of their spiritual racials.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-07-2011, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
Maybe toss in Mirror Bajorans as a playable KDF race, with new racials in place of their spiritual racials.
Terran Empire says... our slaves fool :O
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-07-2011, 11:30 AM
They weren't Linky Link

They also, in good fashion for charging us this much, left out things, like the dress uniform, generals uniform for Vice Admirals, an undershirt version to accompany the mainline Open Jacket uniforms and the older one piece suits. They also left out the two medical variants.

I would greatly appreciate, seeing as I paid for it, if CrypticMatt when he's not busy appeasing people who want to slap TOS badges on 25th century uniforms, actually worked on and added in these uniforms for those who bought them. So much was left out, that being charged what I was for two boots, a pair of inaccurate pants and two tops virtually identical save some texturing, is as usual insulting.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-07-2011, 11:31 AM
Those videos appear very dark to me.. I cant even make out the graphics on the uniform in them.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-07-2011, 11:48 AM
Gah, I'm 45 points short.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-07-2011, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoriz
Those videos appear very dark to me.. I cant even make out the graphics on the uniform in them.
Thanks for pointing this out. There was a compression issue with the first video posted to YouTube. This has been fixed (so now you can hopefully see the uniforms better!) and a new video posted here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiSvmcU-gmM
You can also watch the video in our Video Gallery.