Lt. Commander
Woops, my bad, it's Bajoran military uniforms to be followed by yet another Federation ship, I must have hit my head when I was logging in and mis-read something.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-08-2011, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sciritai View Post
Woops, my bad, it's Bajoran military uniforms to be followed by yet another Federation ship, I must have hit my head when I was logging in and mis-read something.
Who let you back in the house Klink?
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-08-2011, 09:47 AM
Let me in? We kicked the door down, but apparently that door landed on the box with our new stuff in it and broke it all!
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-08-2011, 09:56 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~WishStone
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-08-2011, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Let me in? We kicked the door down, but apparently that door landed on the box with our new stuff in it and broke it all!
I'll admit this post made me laugh. Still, you do know that the majority of Klingon updates that were in the works will be introduced with Season 4 right? There's no need to worry until then. To be fair, there's only so many Klingon uniforms they can do since we don't see so many variants as we do with Federation members. Though I would like to see some original designs and the rest of the variants being added, sure.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-08-2011, 10:19 AM
Seems to me Cryptic can add as many Klink uniforms as they would like since it is 2409; kinda like the Fed uniforms, Section 31, Bajoran, etc. They may not be able to go back in time, but they can move forward. The same could be said for additional skips and skins. Something new, not old.

To be fair?
Hrmmm... hold the Fed updates until Season 4.
Taste a little, see if you like it.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-08-2011, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleto_Deadman
Seems to me Cryptic can add as many Klink uniforms as they would like since it is 2409; kinda like the Fed uniforms, Section 31, Bajoran, etc. They may not be able to go back in time, but they can move forward. The same could be said for additional skips and skins. Something new, not old.

To be fair?
Hrmmm... hold the Fed updates until Season 4.
Taste a little, see if you like it.
Some of your post is just uncalled for. Everyone knows that Klingon content has been lacking from the start and Cryptic has been working to resolve this issue. A lot of Klingon updates are coming in Season 4; that was already announced. And again, no, the Klingons don't have as many pre-existing variations as the Federation does; so that is a fair consideration. If you read my post you'll see that I explicitly stated that they could make new uniforms and that would be cool as well.

Hate for hates sake is not needed.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-08-2011, 01:21 PM
Quote:
haha I got a good laugh out of that.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-08-2011, 02:00 PM
Quote:
I'm tired of hearing 'klingons' cry.

At least your faction exists.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-10-2011, 06:58 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This thread is being closed due to a high volume of content that violates the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~<GM Jahia>
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Closed Thread