Lt. Commander
Greetings Captains!

On Thursday, April 14th from 3:00 AM to 7:00 AM PDT (10:00 AM to 2:00 PM UTC) maintenance will be performed on the billing system, and the Star Trek Online Servers. During this time, you will not be able to purchase Atari Tokens, create or edit subscriptions and purchase digital copies of the game. Purchases made using existing Atari Tokens on an account will be unaffected. The Star Trek Online game servers will also be unavailable during this time. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you,
The Star Trek Online Team
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-13-2011, 06:51 PM
Hey gang,

I've edited the original posting to include the Star Trek Online Game servers as well. Tonight's maintenance will unfortunately also require maintenance of the game servers, so you will be unable to log in during the maintenance window. As always, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-13-2011, 11:46 PM
Thanks for the Heads up Stormy. Are there any release notes to follow?
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-14-2011, 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IllGottenBooty
Thanks for the Heads up Stormy. Are there any release notes to follow?
Doubtful since this looks like this is just simple maintenance on their end.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-14-2011, 01:17 AM
Could be wrong but I'm thinking this is just maintenance.
Lt. Commander
# 6 Servers Not Down
04-14-2011, 02:10 AM
Hi

Just a little thing here the servers arent down yet and its past the time when you said they would go down, + people are still logging on and off.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-14-2011, 02:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LloydTwoscoops
Hi

Just a little thing here the servers arent down yet and its past the time when you said they would go down, + people are still logging on and off.
At the time you wrote your message, there was still 50 minutes left until the scheduled time for maintenance. Maybe you've been confused with the times?
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-14-2011, 04:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selaphiel
Greetings Captains!

On Thursday, April 14th from 3:00 AM to 7:00 AM PDT (10:00 AM to 2:00 PM UTC) maintenance will be performed on the billing system, and the Star Trek Online Servers. During this time, you will not be able to purchase Atari Tokens, create or edit subscriptions and purchase digital copies of the game. Purchases made using existing Atari Tokens on an account will be unaffected. The Star Trek Online game servers will also be unavailable during this time. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you,
The Star Trek Online Team
Hi Selaphie. Can I start by saying that I love the game. Saying that though, As a UK player I play on my lunch break from work 12-2pm GMT then when I get home from work. I get very vexed when I can loose up to 8 hours a week game play, because your time is chosen so that players in the US generally dont get effected by this, because there all sleeping.
Why are we loosing out on a service were paying for? Its not fair, and Im sure alot of UK and European players feel exactly the same about this, and its the only factor which is making me stop playing.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~InfoNinja
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-14-2011, 04:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dholmes0111
Hi Selaphie. Can I start by saying that I love the game. Saying that though, As a UK player I play on my lunch break from work 12-2pm GMT then when I get home from work. I get very vexed when I can loose up to 8 hours a week game play, because your time is chosen so that players in the US generally dont get effected by this, because there all sleeping.
Why are we loosing out on a service were paying for? Its not fair, and Im sure alot of UK and European players feel exactly the same about this, and its the only factor which is making me stop playing.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~InfoNinja
Dholmes, there is really no good time to do maintenance, anytime you do it it will effect someone.