Lt. Commander
# 1 Time to get yo grind on
04-15-2011, 03:22 PM
If you're a fan of the "fighter grind" missions, then get em while the gettin is good. Nerfs are incoming, according to our sources, who asked to remain nameless. And with the tax holiday sale on XP boosts, there's never been a better time to "make VA in a day!" Too bad though; for one brief, shining moment, leveling a klink to LG was almost bearable.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-16-2011, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heezdedjim
If you're a fan of the "fighter grind" missions, then get em while the gettin is good. Nerfs are incoming, according to our sources, who asked to remain nameless. And with the tax holiday sale on XP boosts, there's never been a better time to "make VA in a day!" Too bad though; for one brief, shining moment, leveling a klink to LG was almost bearable.
Any speculation on these nerfs?
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-16-2011, 07:04 PM
My personal pet theory is that they will take Warp Core Breach out of game, or nerf its damage in some way to make the fighter grinds unworkable. I haven't seen any official word yet though; just one of the devs in TTS saying yesterday that they're debating the best way to "fix" the fighter grinds. He said they don't actually have a problem with a "grind" mission that has nothing but tons of mobs on one map and you killing all of them, but they are not big fans of the splosion grinds.
Lt. Commander
# 4 Nerf
04-16-2011, 08:09 PM
Just cut ALL forms of rewards from current foundry missions, till a sound minded group of people are gathered up to test missions on tribble and give them the OK for public consumption.

I am personally appalled that this was allowed to go on for so long, the accolades, the Bridge officer farming... its just to many things in such a short period of time.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-16-2011, 10:23 PM
Not shocking this is finally coming. There has been a lot of debates allover about it. And yeah no to getting rid of all xp rewards. That's just not cool >.> (I'd come up with something better to say but I'm running on 2hrs of sleep in a 48hr period hehe)

Also why post this in the feedback area? :p