Lt. Commander
# 1 Delta Flyer Pet
04-19-2011, 10:29 AM
Hi all, apologies if this isn't the correct thread for this, but I've got a question about the delta flyer:

I've noticed ships flying around with a delta flyer "pet" and I'm wondering how it's done?
I Purchased the Delta Flyer (not crafted) and I don't seem to have the option to show this "pet"

Where is the option located?

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-19-2011, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalBoodaH
Hi all, apologies if this isn't the correct thread for this, but I've got a question about the delta flyer:

I've noticed ships flying around with a delta flyer "pet" and I'm wondering how it's done?
I Purchased the Delta Flyer (not crafted) and I don't seem to have the option to show this "pet"

Where is the option located?

Thanks!
the device is in the flyer ship itself. like when you go to switch ships to flyer or something, it is in the device slot so you can take it out from there and put it in our inventory
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-20-2011, 09:38 AM
That worked. Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-23-2011, 12:28 AM
i really wish the Delta Flyer Pet could help you in a fight, like the Scorpion Fighters...in some other MMO's your pet not only can help you in a battle but has its own leveling system and equipable items.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-23-2011, 11:06 PM
I would love fighting pets :edit: pet. I think you should have only one pet that fights.

I would like the delta flyer to be able to lead the Intrepid refit when in slip steam if you have selected a destination and then summon the delta flyer pet...if you change direction the ship falls back to behind.

I would love this, but they are working on like a million things already...
Lt. Commander
# 6 Disapontment
04-24-2011, 01:37 AM
I do not like the ieas pets run and hide when you go into combat. Do not even pull mine out anymore.