Lt. Commander
# 1 New PVP channel
04-20-2011, 04:02 AM
Its called New organized pvp

The reason for it is to avoid all the trash talking and drama. This channel is to looking for groups and talk about the game not to start crying or start drama. everyone is welcome if you can follow the very simple rules.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-20-2011, 04:17 AM
the trash talking is part of the fun
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-20-2011, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurleybird View Post
Dont worry if mikey joins that will change
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-20-2011, 01:59 PM
Quote:
wont be tolerated in opvp channel. consider yourself warned
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-21-2011, 01:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoeJoe
wont be tolerated in opvp channel. consider yourself warned
Woah there mini! There's obviously good and bad trashtalk. The line is when it gets abusive. Now that a certain couple members of the PvP community have left I don't see that happening nearly as often.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-21-2011, 02:18 AM
Quote:
Woah there mini! There's obviously good and bad trashtalk. The line is when it gets abusive. Now that a certain couple members of the PvP community have left I don't see that happening nearly as often.
right, being a cyberbully is still bad. lookit poor rebecca black and her "song". sure its horrible, and needs to been undone, but thats the song. she on the other hand probly doesnt need to be undone.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-21-2011, 05:41 AM
I am also guilty of too much trash talking, which i have calmed down considerably i think, and the ppl who egg me on i have ignored..
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-22-2011, 09:36 AM
Quote:
This. One must distinguish between expletive-ridden, bottom-feeder abuse (bad) and witty banter (good). OPvP is one of the best sources of witty banter in the game, long may it remain that way, without everyone having to be ridiculously over-concerned about walking on eggshells and offending other people's egos.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-20-2011, 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepez

The reason for it is to avoid all the trash talking and drama. This channel is to looking for groups and talk about the game not to start crying or start drama. everyone is welcome if you can follow the very simple rules.
I think it is a little overoptimistic that you can change the nature of the PvP community and its behavior. Maybe with strict moderation you can achieve something, but you are just opening yourself up for drama in other form.

it's not like OrganizedPvP wasn't intended about looking for groups and talk about the game and drama was ever a desired feature.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-20-2011, 04:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepez

well i personaly feel that if people are talking trash that u just should add them to your ingore list! its the easyest way to avoid the whole situation.