Lt. Commander
Hello everyone,

I am relatively new to posting here on the forums, although I have checked them fairly often. So, hi

Anyways, I thought that I would give the foundry thing a try, as I like to tell myself I have quite the imagination sometimes.

I have just recently finished my first mission for the Klingon side. On paper, it is the first episode of many I plan to do, in a season that consists of a story from the Klingon side, and one from the federation, sometimes following the same mission story, but at a different time, but from each factions point of view. The mission is called "Victory is Life", which I have just published, and am looking for reviews and some good feedback on it (positive and negative), so I can get a feel for the kinds of missions all you guys enjoy. In the interest of not completely spoiling it, I will hold off on posting the, ill call them issues, that I am aware of.

I hope you guys like it
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-20-2011, 10:10 PM
I'm not sure if your aware, but tomorrow is actually a big day for the Foundry. Tomorrow they are adding a daily that tells you to complete 3 Foundry missions and then gives you a reward of xp, skillpoints, BO points, marks/emblems, and a level specific item reward. I've actually been waiting for this daily to go live before doing many KDF foundry missions because I wanted to be able to level while doing them, so you picked the perfect time to release your mission
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-21-2011, 06:17 AM
Yes, I am aware that today they are releasing that. I think it's great that they've added it, the KDF is a little low on the mission side.