Lt. Commander
# 1 Returning Role Player
05-04-2011, 09:23 AM
Morning all. After closing my account 30 days post release, I have re-activated my account and am looking to re-join the ranks of the role playing community. If anyone would like to have a Federation Tactical Officer in their fleet, please look me up under the name Jonathan T. McGuire.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-04-2011, 07:10 PM
Hello there!

I am Acting Ensign Kira Phoenix of Guardians of Neraxia. We are a roleplaying fleet engaged in several games including Star Trek Online. Feel free to visit us on the web at http://www.neraxia.org

My contact Info is as follows:

email: hawkne@gmail.com
xfire: phoenixmystic
msn: phoenixelite@live.com

my handle is @Kira_Phoenix
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-05-2011, 07:49 AM
Greetings Captain,

I hope all is well with you. I understand that you have been inquiring about fleets. We would like you to put the Trust Fleet in for Consideration. We are always looking for new faces to join our ranks. We are a close knit group of captains that work together to further the mandates of the Federation, whether it be the war effort against the Klingons, to Diplomatic and Scientific Discovery.

We also may have an assignment for you, if you choose to accept it.

((OOC: We are a fun group of players that really enjoys to RP situations, from written events to all types of missions. If your interested please visit http://stotrust.mmoguildsites.com.))

Fleet Admiral
Shaaded Varzec
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-05-2011, 08:24 AM
Bressal,
Sounds like 12th fleet medical division is just what you are looking for. We recently ran the Devidian missions in-character. Starting the 14th of May we will be running bi-weekly rp events. The 12th fleet also has a very active forum RP community.
If interested click on the 12th fleet in my sig and it will link you to our site.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-05-2011, 10:32 AM
I just wanted to take the time to let you know about Shadow Dragon Fleet. We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) and a ventrilo server and we are an in game fleet with active members and a fleet bank and our own fleet channel in game. We buy are players any equipment they need and we have crafters that can craft anything, We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher positions available so there is plenty of room for advancement, and we cover all aspects of the game.

If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.