Lt. Commander
I must say they look kind of nice. I only have one of my crews decked out in them, but they look pretty sharp. I removed the badge on all of them to continue the covert look. The only thing I modified was all of the crew members are wearing the Mirror Enterprise belts with the knife and a few of the ladies are wearing the TOS nurse skirt. I went all black with career colors as accents on the belts and the boots.

That being said, I did notice some clipping with the Mirror belts. Just something you might want to look into.

Otherwise, I think they are great. I'm RPing that my alt's crew are all Section 31 members. I won't be doing that with my main char's crew.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-05-2011, 09:06 PM
I just get tried of everything being in the c-store it just feels wrong..thats all
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-05-2011, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain-Steve
I just get tried of everything being in the c-store it just feels wrong..thats all
Nothing in the C-Store effects your gameplay. And hell there are ways of getting ships IN-GAME. What a concept huh?
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-05-2011, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecadeComplete
Nothing in the C-Store effects your gameplay.
My Gurumba needs to kill more of you then.

Lt. Commander
# 5
05-05-2011, 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
My Gurumba needs to kill more of you then.

M-m-m-my Garumba! (Seriously, wish I had a KDF alt high enough level to buy one during the ship sale.)
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-05-2011, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
M-m-m-my Garumba! (Seriously, wish I had a KDF alt high enough level to buy one during the ship sale.)
It is a requirement to be able to properly spell the ship name to get one. So even if you did have a high enough level alt, it wouldn't be allowed, sorry .

And on a related note, we'll be sending someone along to repossess Superchum's as well
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-05-2011, 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
indeed, now i wont buy the klingon ships unless i have a 50% off sale again, by then i might actually have lvld my kdf toon.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-05-2011, 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain-Steve
I"m glad you feel that's wrong because not everything is - not even a majority.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-05-2011, 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
I"m glad you feel that's wrong because not everything is - not even a majority.
Could you post your google document again please?
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-05-2011, 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecadeComplete
Could you post your google document again please?
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B_J...ut=list&num=50

I haven't updated since the beginning of April. So, the oberth, section 31, and bajoran unis would be added.

Those totals were all additions since launch (broken down by categories: from playable ships to costumes to item rewards and more). It's fairly conservative (i.e. no repeatable content types or wrapper missions included, no crafting items aside from the Aegis, Flyer, and Melee set). The only category to come out in favor of the c-store was costumes (from ship skins to uni packs, etc.)

If people don't like, my methodology in counting is there as well as the full dataset I compiled. It's not perfect but it's one of the few things out there willing to look at the counting game regarding c-store vs. in-game. I honestly thought more ships were in the c-store than there were.